All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You responding to me asking for the second time whether you use AI or not to generate these wall of texts after not responding to it the 1st time even tho you answered to it by quoting it, completely ignoring the AI part.
  3. [09:04:20] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Baalder in less than ten minutes. Thank you for your business. They are in your box now enjoy.
  4. Where did this idea of AI come from? English is not my first language, so I use Google translate and try to write briefly and maybe not very descriptive, because quality of translation is a big problem.
  5. yeah they are quite the glass cannons, if you give them and oportunity time can wreck you, but are relativly easy dispatched.
  6. I'll say that hellhounds are less dangerous than trolls. Hellhounds can do damage to you easily, but they can't take alot of damage when it's given to them as well. For a newer player, definitely try to run away and get in shelter or close enough to a guard tower that you can call the tower guards to help.
  7. +1 yeah, considering they are the strongest creature, always made no sense to me that they only give cohineal like regular scorps. from hell creatures also horses don't give coal which was always immersion break for me, but since they can be bread i guess they fear people will farm 100ql coal with ease + the hide
  8. I can see that, though use of AI to help write something isn't inherently bad and I honestly don't think that its the angle you should be coming at. If the correct prompt is given, Ai can write a perfectly capable and acceptable suggestion. The issue is with the prompt itself - I think we should be focusing on the core issues here; 1. There is an insane amount of spam going on. 2. The proposed changes to systems reference mechanics that the suggester doesn't understand even on a basic level. 3. The suggested changes don't fit within the games theme or play style. 4. Said player is aware of what they are doing and are even suggesting systems now that we are aware would upset themselves, meaning they are suggesting things for either the sake of starting arguments or spamming - i.e trolling.
  9. If you butcher them, they don´t give coal? Thought they did...
  10. I put a lot of thought into my reply this is my own words, probably idk I didn't take time to read it
  11. An AI generated suggestions sub forum would be the woodscraps without the name. It is worse than woodscraps because woodscraps actually has something to offer. If people think AI generated suggestions are amazing and it is the new cool thing, they can then go spend time on that subforum. I don't want AI generated spam to overtake suggestions sub-forum.
  12. The problem is they can keep AI spamming for them while people who actually thought out every detail and write it all down themselves get their suggestions shoved behind the AI suggestion spam.
  13. Being AI is the least of it all, if he wants an AI to word his stuff to aid in his inability to articulate himself thats fine by me. Like my post above said, the issue is that he doesn't even have a clue on what he is proposing changes in almost all of his posts. I am fine with someone incapable of writing a digestible post prompting AI to word it for them, the issue here is that even the prompt being used to generate the text is clearly vacant of thought, experience and being made with no regard for the system its proposing changes to.
  14. At this point in time I don't even know if its AI, its mainly the approach or number of suggestions aren't even the egregious part of this spam - its the clear lack of understanding of inherent and easily digestible game systems that keep having out of pocket and ridiculous suggestions made to them. Out of the last handful of suggestions, the players in question have even suggested features literally promoted in roadmaps or update posts. Its literally spam and trolling. Thats all it is. Staff refusing to punish this player or at least banish the posts to woodscraps is now my actual major concern with this issue. A suggestion to a game mechanic that doesnt even exist or even function in the way the suggestion proposes isn't a suggestion.
  15. He is letting the AI generate these so don't even bother reading them. His short suggestions are very likely to be manually written by him but the long wall of texts are all AI generated. He is spamming the forum with his AI generated suggestions by the press of the button while expecting and hoping for people to read all of it and argue about it for days. It is peak trolling.
  16. My experience, you mileage may vary... Hellhounds are dangerous, but for the players who haven't encountered them yet... if they can remember this: they are slower that Trolls and other mobs, so you can lead them to guardtowers and have the guards dispatch them (or you can simply outrun them), once you get acquainted with hellhounds they are irritating but manageable. Because they are slow you can lead them away from where your working/living and leave them behind while you return to your place.
  17. This suggestion is very simple. I don't think AI generated suggestions should be allowed on the forums. They are always detached from the game itself and the playerbase. It has always been a massive long text with bad ideas. There has been two frequent AI generated suggestion posters and neither of them ever got positive feedback for their AI generated suggestions. If AI generated suggestions are going to be allowed, there should be a seperate sub-forum for them so people who don't even want to see AI generated nonsense from lazy suggestion spammers don't have to ever see them or get manually thought and written suggestions overshadowed by the AI generated suggestion spam. At the very least, the person should have to point out the suggestion is AI generated on the title. For example, they could write AI - New animals on the title letting the reader know that the suggestion is AI generated when they are making a suggestion about new animals. This is a temporary quick solution so I hope the AI generated suggestions are seperated to another sub forum so they don't keep overriding the actual suggestions with their spam.
  18. I am sorry Darnok but this is the most ridiculous one you've come up with mate, its glaringly obvious you don't play this damn game. How can someone that cried over some ###### marble veins be so happy to "Field, tree, bush or animal, it is turned into a shadow, a dark tree or dark animal, which also disappears after eclipse ends." Why would people want all of their veins they are busting to just fill up suddenly? Do you even understand what the hell stealth is in this game? Or how there is no movement restrictions on the armour you've mentioned? Please for the love of god staff this is getting ###### ridiculous at this point.
  19. Today
  20. So you have a basic foundation for an idea and you make the AI to write it for you with all of its details. Then you want the people here to read all of that text when you didn't even bother to write it. Then you want the Developers to spend months to implement it into the game. Then you want the players to accept all of this new crazy feature which the person who suggested hasn't even bothered to write manually spending a few minutes. It is not just the text that is AI generated, it is also the contents. If you had all of the content in your head, you could easily write it in no time. Why don't you also get the AI to read you suggestions too since you make the AI to produce them anyways? Your simple short suggestions are good while your wall of text ideas are always horrible. You are making the AI write horrible long gamebreaking suggestions for you while you are capable of making good suggestions yourself. I don't see the point in that at all. I don't think AI written suggestions should be even allowed in the forums.
  21. Coming up with new solutions is interesting, not reading generated text that doesn't make sense.
  22. Is AI involved in any way or are you writing all of it manually?
  23. Eclipse over US + last rift on Cad + fact that some metals are not used to make weapons and armors = this idea
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?