All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Reset Epic

Want a good poll done? get the devs to run one ingame on epic where alts dont count(1 vote per ip if ip matches that of a previous login only(to prevent vpns)) and then email everyone who plays on epic about it and dont allow new accounts to vote and so on make a good system to vote and run the vote and see what people who are still around/willing to log into epic to give their say have to say about it
  3. Why was PvP abandoned?

The fact Epic has no connection to freedom is the sole reason I play there and don't even touch Chaos.
  4. Why was PvP abandoned?

I think this is where you wrong looking at all the posts here. Having a fresh map will -obviusly temporarily- boost the playerbase on Epic without any other changes introduced or even promised. That will give breathing space to the team to keep the players and finish current projects. If ... IF a reset will again be needed because the game would change that greatly I'm sure it will be accepted and again cause a re-influx of players. Just look at the history when any new map is introduced.
  5. WyvernMods Configurable

I find it much easier on my dedicated server to do things like this, but on the hosted public server I don't have access to all of the same files and logs, or if I do then I haven't found them yet. But there is so much good in this mod that I guess I'll give it a go sometime when I have a few hours to play around with settings.
  6. WTS PVP Character

Epic Stats: 13th Eidolon PoI Has a single Tome on Epic by the looks of it. No idea which of the 3. [01:37:12] You do not currently have a free transfer of faith available.
  7. WTS PVP Character

sell it to Ligma. He wants it. Offered like 475 or somethin craazy
  8. Valrei International. 084

Where are my new colored buckets!?
  9. Today
  10. Mint 18.3 (64-bit) jre1.8.0_211 (64-bit) unable to start wurm

If I tried this, and same as before in mint 18.3, iced tea ran fine, the game downloaded, the Wurm splash screen showed up, but then the whole process just stopped: mypc@mypc-NV56R:~$ javaws wurmclient.jnlp selected jre: /usr/lib/jvm/default-java WARNING: package javax.jnlp not in java.desktop selected jre: /usr/lib/jvm/default-java WARNING: package javax.jnlp not in java.desktop sun.misc.Launcher not found. Running jdk9 or higher? Using unsecure BootClassLoader Codebase matches codebase manifest attribute, and application is signed. Continuing. See: http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/technotes/guides/jweb/security/no_redeploy.html for details. Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor sun.misc.Launcher not found. Running jdk9 or higher? Using unsecure BootClassLoader Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException at net.sourceforge.jnlp.security.dialogs.ViwableDialog.pack(ViwableDialog.java:91) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.security.dialogs.AccessWarningPane$1.actionPerformed(AccessWarningPane.java:276) at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967) at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308) at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405) at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262) at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:279) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6632) at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3342) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6397) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2263) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:5008) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2321) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4840) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4918) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4547) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4488) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2307) at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2772) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4840) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90) Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException at net.sourceforge.jnlp.security.dialogs.ViwableDialog.pack(ViwableDialog.java:91) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.security.dialogs.AccessWarningPane$1.actionPerformed(AccessWarningPane.java:276) at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967) at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308) at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405) at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262) at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:279) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6632) at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3342) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6397) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2263) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:5008) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2321) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4840) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4918) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4547) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4488) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2307) at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2772) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4840) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90) Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException at net.sourceforge.jnlp.security.dialogs.ViwableDialog.pack(ViwableDialog.java:91) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.security.dialogs.AccessWarningPane$1.actionPerformed(AccessWarningPane.java:276) at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1967) at java.desktop/javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:2308) at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(DefaultButtonModel.java:405) at java.desktop/javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(DefaultButtonModel.java:262) at java.desktop/javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseReleased(BasicButtonListener.java:279) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Component.java:6632) at java.desktop/javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(JComponent.java:3342) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.processEvent(Component.java:6397) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.processEvent(Container.java:2263) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:5008) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2321) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4840) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Container.java:4918) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Container.java:4547) at java.desktop/java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Container.java:4488) at java.desktop/java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2307) at java.desktop/java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2772) at java.desktop/java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4840) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:772) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:721) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:715) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:95) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:745) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue$5.run(EventQueue.java:743) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:85) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:742) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:203) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:124) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:113) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:109) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101) at java.desktop/java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:90) Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Application title was not found in manifest. Check with application vendor Starting application [com.wurmonline.client.launcherfx.WurmMain] ... java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1016) at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:174) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:550) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:458) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:452) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:451) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.access$1701(JNLPClassLoader.java:105) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader$5.run(JNLPClassLoader.java:1744) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader$5.run(JNLPClassLoader.java:1741) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.findClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:1740) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.loadClassExt(JNLPClassLoader.java:1777) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.loadClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:1577) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.Launcher.launchApplication(Launcher.java:556) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.Launcher$TgThread.run(Launcher.java:945) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.application.Application at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.loadClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:1640) ... 17 more Exception in thread "Wurm Online [Stable]" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application at net.sourceforge.jnlp.Launcher$TgThread.run(Launcher.java:968) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javafx/application/Application at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1016) at java.base/java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:174) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:550) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:458) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:452) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:451) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.access$1701(JNLPClassLoader.java:105) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader$5.run(JNLPClassLoader.java:1744) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader$5.run(JNLPClassLoader.java:1741) at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.findClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:1740) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.loadClassExt(JNLPClassLoader.java:1777) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.loadClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:1577) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.Launcher.launchApplication(Launcher.java:556) at net.sourceforge.jnlp.Launcher$TgThread.run(Launcher.java:945) Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javafx.application.Application at net.sourceforge.jnlp.runtime.JNLPClassLoader.loadClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:1640) ... 17 more
  11. Saw that only now. That's sad, though I agree to the reasons given. Having sailed twice to your market, and acquired nice horses, purchased as well as free ones, and also a few bisons, I want to thank you, and all the best for you. Glad if we meet at rifts and impalongs.
  12. New Year, New Map Dumps 2019!

Gosh I had forgotten this, well done bumping the issue!
  13. missing keybinds

Look>Equipment on horses Manage on gates ect Place Secure Drink Taste bank>manage band>withdraw Check Mail Permissions>Manage item Bsb's Fsb ect Lore for all cooking containers Rename Just random ones i could find
  14. Why was PvP abandoned?

Man I'd give my left kidney to play in a brand new epic map with a land rush like I saw on that @Mclavinvideo. I have never lived something like that.
  15. missing keybinds

If we can't have mixing natural substances in the crafting bar how about a mix key bind
  16. missing keybinds

SELL exists
  17. WTS 3k stone brick

Want to sell 3k stone brick for 1,5 s per k, send me a message
  18. missing keybinds

priest spells
  19. Valrei International. 084

make sure you guys have vods turned on, thanks.
  20. missing keybinds

sacrifice sell (to token) trade (traders and merchants)
  21. Valrei International. 084

Looking forward to the dev stream. Cool.
  22. Valrei International. 084

VOD will be available, and I intend on recording for youtube as well
  23. Valrei International. 084

Yay! I sadly won’t be able to watch the live stream. Can I watch it somewhere afterwards?
  24. Valrei International. 084

wow looks very busy
  25. Valrei International. 084

Finally I can wear a shimmering rainbow
  26. Valrei International. 084

The post Valrei International. 084 appeared first on Wurm Online.
  1. Load more activity