All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Xanadu (around Q9/R9) almost 10 years later
  3. Today
  4. Will mail them to you once a GM has helped me recover my ship (it crossed servers without me so I'm stuck swimming at the server border).
  5. When I came back, Epic was dead, so I went to play on a PvE server. If there's a PvP revamp with new PvP servers I will probably play there.
  6. Hi I'm looking for anyone from Glasshollow Market Reloaded, mayor is Smilingcat. I recently spent a lot of silver on tools there, logged off, came back a week later to death screen, I guess a mob got me after I logged, I was at the mailbox on deed.
  7. it takes me 2.9 seconds to build a 88ql roundpole fence, it takes five of you around 10 minutes to destroy one.
  8. You think a 80 body str account should do 1.8 dmg to a roundpole creation ql fence
  9. Taking offers on this Supreme JK Tall Banner (Cherrywood)
  10. Today marks an anniversary worth noting: exactly one year ago, we brought forth a suggestion that has since echoed throughout the community with unwavering resonance. It's been a full year since we emphasized the longing for log cabins to grace the landscapes of WO, yet here we are, another year gone by, and the dream remains unrealized. In the vast expanse of virtual worlds, it's surprising that the simple pleasure of constructing a log cabin, nestled among the trees or adorning a lakeside campsite, still eludes us. For almost a decade now, this idea has been nurtured, discussed, and championed by numerous voices, each echoing the sentiment that such an addition would enrich the WO experience immeasurably. We stand among those voices, firm in our belief that the allure of log cabins transcends mere aesthetics; it speaks to a desire for immersion, for a deeper connection to the virtual environments we inhabit. With each passing day, the absence of this feature feels increasingly conspicuous, a missed opportunity to satisfy the yearnings of countless adventurers who seek solace and adventure in the great outdoors of WO. As we reflect on the journey of the past year, we remain hopeful that our plea does not fall on deaf ears. We've compiled previous suggestions, a testament to the enduring desire within the community for log houses and cabins to become a reality. Let us not dwell solely on the passage of time, but instead, let it serve as a reminder of the perseverance and passion that drive us forward. Together, let's continue to advocate for the inclusion of log cabins in WO, knowing that with each day, we inch closer to seeing our collective vision come to life.
  11. And Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny literally exist. Wurm lore is just Western European Roman Catholic fantasy.
  12. Yep not a problem. Please put your name and cast power target on it. Rev-
  13. This might make it easier to build those huge unsightly earthwalls, easier to fill in? If undeeded they can be destroyed. I'm thinking make them like a fence where you can add dirt to one side or take away from another and adjust top height. Could make bridge foundation and other shore terraforming easier instead of dumping 100's or k,s of dirt where you can't flatten ( or next to clay or something). They could be climbed as with equivalent slopes.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Hello! I need x2 CoC cast in my weapons. Can I send it to you? ty in advance
  16. i was thinking more like a git hub type issue tracker. that there isnt the best system to be honest, and ngl, no idea which are open and unresolved or still pending. EDIT: I mean, lets be real about that: no numbering, no separation between bugs and feature requests, no way to sort out resolved issues on top of what i said in the above comment - We play the game, and while i get that some of them do as well, thats got to be a nightmare for them too.
  17. Email gamemods@wurmonline.com with the details about the characters (names, emails associated to them). Or you can submit a /support ticket in game, asking for password reset for the two alts (only add the name of the alts if you use the ticket). A GM will contact you and will help you with the reset. The email method might work better, as there are times when no GM is logged in in the game.
  18. Update. I finally did receive the recovery email. But the code it sent me isn't working. I sent an email to support@wurmonline.com and waiting for a response.
  19. In fact, most players, no matter whether NFI or SFI, do not know much about legendary spawning mechanics. I do not know what "my kin" should be, personally all I learnt was from forum explanations by veteran players like OR, Madnath et alii who did not make secrets of. Maybe I misunderstood some of that, I do not claim to be an expert. As far as I understood, no more than one legendary will spawn within a month period, and never two of the same kind until the previous one died (where dragon and hatchlings are one kind each no matter which colour if I understood correctly). On longer range, it is possible that one of each legendaries, that means, dragons/drakes of each color too, exist on a server, which is sometimes the case on Epic servers. On average, one to two legendaries per month, half of them dragon/drake, are slain on all of NFI, versus three to five on SFI, plus one to two on Chaos, maybe 60% on average dragon/drake thereof. None of the servers and clusters fully exhaust their potential which would be in excess of 3*12 dragon/drake per year on NFI, and 8*12 dragon/drake on SFI, maybe more if every legendary would be detected and killed very short after spawning which is not overly realistic. Given that every dragon/drake slain provides enough material for one set circa, one can assume that no more than 50 sets exist on all of NFI so far, with 3-5 new ones per year, for an active player population of half of the 6000 ca. on Wurm *). On SFI it is about double, maybe three times. SFI has a decade long backlog of scale and hide, where even breeding of drakes (no idea whether dragons too) was present for a while. Those stacks, though one should not overestimate them, are available for the one, SFI half, of Wurm players while most NFI players haven't the least chance to get something like that unless insanely overpriced. That is the point, not any secret knowledge of "my kin", whoever that should be. *) Active player population refers to weekly unique logins, about 80% or more of them premium accounts.
  20. Hello, I played Wurm for many years and with live issues, I had to stop. Its been a few years. I'm trying to get going again. I was able to figure out the password for my main alt, but not my other two. I did forgot passwords and I am not receiving any emails to reset. Yes, I checked my spam folders. Is there someone that can help me with this?
  21. ✓ on the upkeep, should be a warning if your deed upkeep is running low? Under 30 days, less? Should be default . Message: "Hey deadbeat, your fees are due!" Have a big ogre with a club come by to collect, named Vinny
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?