All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Take the blue pill and go prospect the whole server to find some Marble veins and mine them. Or Take the red pill and quit Wurm Online, then go work in a Marble Quarry.
  3. basically budget of the 1st, but we need the 2nd guy to expand the feature list
  4. I purchased some horses from the self serve market earlier today but I totally forgot to drop the keys off! Ill return later tonight or tomorrow to drop them off. Sorry!
  5. It is usually because of the updates that make me look at WU again. I do like some parts of WO's changes, but it is always a mixed bag. WU is a snapshot of a moment before most of the nerf updates started. The games took their own path. The mods that WU has gives changes that are gamer driven. One notable thing that WU has (or the server I'm on) is that I never get kicked off my cart anymore, my guess is that is an unfortunate consequence of a past update in WO. It is absolute bliss to not worry about that no matter how challenging the terrain is.
  6. Today
  7. Sorry, I seem to have become lost. I thought this was a forum for Wurm Online. Can anyone point me in the direction of Wurm discussion?
  8. 26 Mar, 17:18 Thera disbanded by Spercheius
  9. 78ql iron supreme small anvil, no enchants or runes Starting bid: 40 s Increment (minimum): 1 s Reserve: No Buyout: 80 s Sniper Protection: 1 hour Private Bids: not accepted
  10. Another reason for me not playing is all the cheats (X-ray, ESP, etc...) that are impossible to block. Yes they might go against the server rules but they are impossible to enforce and detect. They flat out ruin PvP and while you could say "Well don't use them" that's not the point. And finally, probably nitpicking here, but a lot of the maps for many servers are just flat out bad. As in, they are badly generated with big ugly patches of trees placed around the map, with nothing inbetween them but empty terrain.
  11. Morbidae Gardens or LO ranch be good place... think nahi may of found a place just let us know where to go πŸ˜ƒ
  12. Introducing: Coffee! REALEASE IS PLANNED SOMEWHERE NEXT WEEK Features: Drinkable Coffee that - if you have sleep bonus active - further doubles skill gain. You can forage for coffee beans which can appear rarely on forage actions (about as rare as a gem on mining - 1 in 2000) This chance can be configured New planter item that allows planting and growing your own coffee beans. Requires somewhat of Farming Skill different growth stages with custom models Harvest chance is based on Farming but can be configured, harvest amount can be configured as well Coffee Beans can be ground up and turned into coffee in a still Coffee is meant to be rare as it basically quadruples skill gain. But of course you can set it to be common place! Teaser:
  13. I am happy to do it wherever works best. If we do it at my deed we can summon anyone that needs it. I am at M8 LO Ranch. If it ends up more convenient for those participating to do it at M14 at my old deed that works to.
  14. Hi Nordlys can you add Wolpertinger Ranch please Tokken loc is https://independence.yaga.host/#1136,2014 Thank you very much 😎
  15. That would be perfect! She even may cast it at her old home unless you like to do it on your deed?
  16. Aetheleflaed is 95+ chan if you need a caster, she does not need the journal entry. I am happy to help just let me know if you need me. edit cant spell my own priest's name😜
  17. I wish we could travel back in time to before this post was created.
  18. Greetings Reverent o/ Can you please send me: * coc90+ med rug * coc90+ pickaxe head (steel if possible) Thanks and best -- Thassadhar
  19. thanks for the speedy return on the botd horse shoes and fantastic pricing
  20. easter event

Good friday in a few hours and nothing to see.
  21. I live right.... there blame the fog if you cant see anything
  22. I'd love to know when portals are coming too Anxiously awaiting
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?