All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Why was PvP abandoned?

Are we allowed to be frank about our opinions in this thread without repercussions if we discuss staff's role in the demise of wurm pvp?
  3. Priest overhaul testing

Nice post delete. Here we go again. @RetrogradeI can accept the last part of your answer, sure. I understand it's not easy to just roll back years of changes. But it would be nice to actually get some acknowledgement that there is a problem, or even a pledge to fix it however eventual it may be. Personally I think there are enough players concerned about this for it to warrant being pushed up significantly on your todo list - Even if that still doesnt mean it happens right away.
  4. Priest overhaul testing

Sometimes less is more. Now its another requirement.
  5. Priest overhaul testing

This isnt a thread to complain about PvP in general, this is a thread to provide specific feedback about the priest and spell balances
  6. Why was PvP abandoned?

Believe me, if PVE side were ignored, the same kind of banter would happen in PVE threads.
  7. is there always someone there ? pm me in game : Heiro
  8. Priest overhaul testing

Like I've said,. major mechanics changes are not in the plans for this year, maybe some time next year but we arent able to just roll back six years of mechanics like that
  9. Priest overhaul testing

Pretty much every change that has affected PvP since 2010-2013 needs to be on the table for removal. We need to start by removing EVERY change since then and slowly, carefully, and methodically adding the ones back that won't cause problems, whilst tweaking them to ensure balance. See the results of poll below, in which the PvP population almost unanimously agrees on this.
  10. Why was PvP abandoned?

We won't be switching to a PvP update, there's balances and adjustments that can be done with existing systems, but we have no plans to take major sweeping mechanics changes as yet
  11. Why was PvP abandoned?

I think this thread offers only one solid insight, among much soapboxing, FUD, and let's be honest, politics. The PvP playerbase is angry, and the devs really want to placate them. That's a REALLY bad situation, since no-one will be happy whatever the outcome. The devs end up having to switch projects to focus on a PvP update; the PvP playerbase will start squabbling among themselves as to the nature of what the update should do, and everyone else eventually runs out of popcorn.
  12. Deedplanner 2.9.9 - 3D House And Deed Planner

Older versions are available on GitHub, for example here is 2.8.6: https://github.com/Warlander/DeedPlanner-2/releases/tag/v2.9.6
  13. Sklotopolis - New Pristine Server - Fresh Start

NICE (some of those 'Active accounts including alts last 30 days' were me!)
  14. Priest overhaul testing

The worst thing is not all that. I believe the worst thing is deeds not being disbandable
  15. Wurmaholics Anonymous

Sleep ..??!! What a wuss!
  16. Constant Refreshing

I know this is a very old post but I'm having the same issue. It started a week or so ago. Any ideas, or has anyone seen this? Any adjustments I can make to the client's config? My Java is up to date, and my internet is way fast enough 200/10
  17. Priest overhaul testing

so salves changing damage type, priests can do too much in PvP, tangleweave being too OP, and jewellery enchants meaning extra work I can pass this on to the devs to discuss, thanks
  18. Wurmaholics Anonymous

i was a month clean and had relapse... but hey now it's just some extra wurm while partying... doesn't count, right? RIGHT?!
  19. Wurmaholics Anonymous

Almost 8 hours.... then a noise in the kitchen woke me up which turned out to be the cat. Gonna commit, however, and stay clean until after I've showered, pun half intended.
  20. Today
  21. Deedplanner 2.9.9 - 3D House And Deed Planner

The earliest version I have is 2.9.8. I don't use any of the advanced features yet. I do simple building and fence planning. I import my deed so I have the topo, then go from there. I'm looking forward to 3.0. :)
  22. Why was PvP abandoned?

Please don't trivialize our suffering or try to make fun of why we are angry. We love this game, or at least we used to, and it feels like it is on its last few breaths. We want to have some kind of vision for the future, some kind of hope, instead of staring blindly into the unknown and seeing the game continue to decline.
  23. Why was PvP abandoned?

Yeah no wonder it is.. talking to a brick wall does that. Some are crazier than others, meaning they stay longer talking to themselfs than others. Usually people leave after enough frustration towards the game and also that frustration shows in forums. Albion seems nice, after 2 hours.
  24. Performing a minor upgrade before I go to bed, few minutes downtime. Edit: Done, took 30 seconds.
  25. Tim's Tannery, Vrock Landing, Xanadu

Thank you for your order, journal is in the mail ... [12:10:02] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.
  26. Wurmaholics Anonymous

When reading your toxic rants I am always considering a withdrawal from forum reading, or mass ignore. No wonder that the most phony flamers aren't subbed.
  27. Keep someone off my deed

They are good for locksmithing grind to spare some iron.. or make a copy to let somebody access something when you are on another server and didn't know the name while you were on the given server with locked item.
  1. Load more activity