All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Are you serious? So if someone paid one gold in deed upkeep and is taking a few months break, their deed should just disband? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
  3. [16:40:19] The items silently disappear from the spirit house. You expect them to reach Kyrsinth in less than ten minutes.
  4. You seem to be missing the point . Portals are to much trouble for nothing , just merge servers and sail away . Portals are going to screw up and have to do role backs if added . Or someone will find a glitch / exploit and not report it .
  5. Today
  6. +100 I would also add that if the deed holder is not premium, after 30 days the deed is disbanded.
  7. I agree with this, in fact I think upon logging in there should be a message everytime saying You are a citizen of <deed name> upkeep will last an additional <upkeep length> The deed mayor can decide which ranks will see this. Thats a quality of life change that makes the game more accessible. I can't say I see the rest of the suggestions in the same light to be honest. Wurm is a complicated beast, keep the deed mechanics as simple as possible.
  8. -1 i play on pp server to kill player not horse chicken and cow where would a brown bear keep his sleep powder it makes no sense
  9. The 5 characters per e-mail address limit might have been affected by the addition of the Steam client, which uses Steam ID instead. Personally I don't use Steam myself, but this limit of 5 might have changed then, at the opening of the NFI with the addition of a client used through Steam.
  10. Yea I really hoped it was going to work like Epic Portals, where you could bounce at will between two deeds.
  11. defiance has several years of sleep bonus on hunter kills, meanwhile the rest of the game doesn't get that making it fair is long due, this mechanic should work on pve also its unreasonable you can't see that. Darklords or whoever created the orginal ruleset made defiance way to good which needs to change during the merge to make chaos as good or it'll be what I said. JK will dominate the pvp scene, pvpers will be forced to play on defiance. Which is why you're all downvoting this thread, because you want that! Zykat as a staff member I expect you not to troll here, you're not fooling anyone. Everyone who has downvoted this thread is a Sparta member (chaos) or a JK member (defiance) they are the same clique of players.
  12. Will characters coming through the portal receive a newbie starter kit of basic tools, weapon and armour? If not it might be better to create an alt. People with characters and deeds on both SFI and NFI obviously want to bring these characters together so they can work on projects on both deeds. These deeds may be miles away from the start town, and these characters will arrive through the portal, naked and vulnerable. That means the main character of that server will have to go up and collect them, or summon them in order to avoid a madcap run across the whole server without even basic tools, weapon or armour. Wouldn't it make a lot more sense to allow craftable portals on deed? Most characters only need to go between two different deeds on two different servers. What is the primary objection to this?
  13. I mostly agree. As for houses being instantly destroyed, I think it would be better if their decay rate increased significantly, and kept increasing depending on how inactive the owner of said structure is. This would make it impossible for someone to buy a plot of land and just hold it indefinitely years after they have stopped playing, blocking any other player from utilizing the land. It would also make it impossible for buildings to remain for years and years after players have seemingly quit the game, which is also blocking that land from being used by other players for absolutely no reason.
  14. I think you should be required to play Wurm to even make suggestions.
  15. All of this is very anti-wurm
  16. New player who can play only for 2h/day: "I want to give you my money so that i can have a safe place, you know, like all those people already do." CCAB/GC: "Nah, we're good, don't want your filthy money. At your play schedule, come back in 12 days and then we'll consider if you're worthy."
  17. For this +100 In my opinion, only creation of deeds should be announced, but character's name should not be given, except when deed is close, then few nearest neighbors receive additional information and warning.
  18. Java issues

Hi I had an issue where wurm would not launch properly, looks like this was my issue; thank you, if there's more issues I'll just make my own thread
  19. These changes would apply only on PvE servers: You must have at least 24h /played and premium to make a deed Must buy deed forms for 10s from a trader like in the past If you have less than 72h /played and you've been offline for longer than 30 days, your deed upkeep increases by 1% for every day you are offline, until you log back in or the deed disbands Increased decay off deed for houses owned by players with less than 72h /played, AND for everybody who have been offline for longer than 90 days regardless of time played. 1% more damage each day until the house is destroyed. Only off deed. If a deed disbands due to lack of upkeep, ALL HOUSES and ONLY HOUSES that were on the deed are instantly destroyed, regardless of who owned them. If a deed is manually disbanded this doesn't happen. Every deed resident will get a big warning window upon logging in if the upkeep is getting low that their house will be destroyed if the deed disbands. Deeds disbanding due to lack of upkeep are not announced anymore.
  20. The 5 toons per email account is simply a limitation of design that they have never updated. There is no rule on how many toons you can own or have logged in at the same time. Your limited only by the amount your computer is able to handle. I know of many people who have had 30+ toons all logged in at the same time doing sermons and the such. Good luck and Happy Wurming!
  21. yet, this is one of the points of confusion. It is unclear if the 5 toons per email account access limitation is a noteworthy point or a defined rule in game (as it's an access issue), what is clear is the mention of multiple toons being acceptable and without limit (the answer I seek). so, I'm just going to roll with what works for me within that and if it changes adapt.
  22. ohh yeah. I guess I got back freshly premmed with 20 favor and had to climb back to 30 as follower.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?