All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Can we dye bows please? I have this willow bow i use mostly, doesnt have the proper color like black wood theme. So would very much be able to dye them.
  3. That was my point, there is no reason. There used to be because it used to be an MMO where you had to work together to accomplish things. Now it's ultimately an idle clicker game with sandbox elements and you don't have to work with anybody to do anything. Sure, there are many enjoyable elements of the new design philosophy, but there was many enjoyable elements of the old design philosophy. But an even bigger point is that when you join the game, an MMO, and you see that you can barely find anyone in the game but somehow 40-50% of the land is taken; you are left confused. It's not a good look IMO, but different strokes for different folks.
  4. Today
  5. My chart was just an estimated guess ( a fair one) but seems right on the money compared to your actual survey. Wurmrithmatic, heh
  6. Supreme Iron Hatchet, 96QL 101WOA 90COC Starting bid: 30 s Increment (minimum): 1 s Reserve: No. Buyout: 1 g Sniper Protection: 30 minutes Private Bids: Accepted Good Luck All!
  7. Please add Hideaway By The Lake [2947, 3147] Thank you!
  8. https://xanadu.yaga.host/#4239,1255 Deed "Lemonwood Estate"
  9. scythe, silver 71 ql, 83N 90LT 89COC 93MS - 5 s small axe, silver, 71 ql, 98N 90LT 98COC 95MS, 6 s COD to seajay please
  10. u can also send me a PM, we love new villagers and if u wanna be 100 faith in no time this is the place to be too:
  11. Yesterday
  12. The only rift equipment that works on pvp is artisan rings iirc
  13. Though I can't find specifics regarding shoulder pads and speed adjustment, I know that Rare Horse equipment has reduced damage on use instead of bonus speeds. I would assume that for fairness all speed related "Equipment" is nullified on PvP. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in as well.
  14. Without pads/different pads: With a set of 2 dragon pads equipped: Straight line with "X" pressed for walk, on flat grass tiles here. Same other armor types on other roads.. No bonus. I'm not tripping. The only difference it might be its on PVP server, but then again - not mention pads don't work on PVP servers, and if they don't - would be nice to actually know this.
  15. Exactly this. Deeds back in the days were a privilege not a given thing. New characters should be restricted on deeding (unable to make a deed until 24h /played for example, and a dynamic upkeep where if they have less than 72h /played, their upkeep and decay on any structure increases by 1% every day if they are offline for more than 30 days until they log back in.) and new players should be encouraged to join a deed and play with others before striking out on their own. Deed forms that you must buy for 10s from a trader should also return. I'd also add bonuses to deeds, depending on their size and player count to encourage players to play together. Unfortunately, the game's entire business model these days is getting people paying real life money to buy deeds so it's unlikely to change.
  16. In case you guys are new around here, when it comes to Wurm and they say weeks, they mean months. Come back in June for the announcement to begin testing in July/August with a final release date in Q4. This is only for the action rework of course. Announcements for the release date of the portals are coming after.
  17. Test for Blue Dragonscale Armor. Current Weight: 62.62 Max Weight: 243.729 100% Movement speed Dragon Shoulder Pads QL: 85.96/89.30 Run Distance: 10 Tiles (Paved Stone Slab) Test 1: Equipped w/ Shoulderpads Speed: 16.71 km/h Test 2: Unequipped Speed: 16.29 km/h Based on these numbers, the shoulder pads do provide a speed bonus. Note: During multiple run tests the speed did vary +/- 0.01 km/h. I am unsure what causes the variance.
  18. I know Im on the losing side here, you can have your beaches with coconuts and your jungles with bananas. But I love Winter, and I want a North Pole, and Antarctica with polar bears (no the player), and penguins too. +1 If I can also have eternal winter. 🥶
  19. Seems like the depletion of underground resources is one of the main problems. I know the feeling of wilderness is maybe even more important. I live in Indy since day one, in the same spot. This area was full of life at one time. It also was terraformed, and mined to hell. On the surface, I’m working on man-made erosion to return all the surroundings to the closest I can get to the natural state. As I’m a Mag, Im also refilling, slowly old caves with depleted resources. I know I won’t do the whole Indy, but at least 200 tiles all around my deed will again look like wilderness, as there no neighbors left. Now, Underground resources: The new nodes remind me of a very old MMO I used to play, ( and is still running ). Istaria. You mine nodes there, they regenerate overtime. There is regular nodes where after 50-100 actions it gets depleted, and sometimes a Mother Node spawns with much more ore. It would be nice if those debris, and rubble would be converted to something like that. Nodes of Iron, Copper, etc etc etc., and that would solve part of the problem. Just a thought.
  20. wtb rare oak spindle 🙃 post or messeage me price.
  21. The original gnomes (red hat ones, received years ago as Christmas presents) had a few unique abilities: they sang, they stole stuff, they "aged". First, their song has been muted. Then, several years ago, it was decided they needed to be nerfed even further, and their ability to steal things was *lowered* (in reality, they don't steal anything anymore). The problem is, nerfing their theft ability also removed their aging property. Gnomes kept off deed were losing ql. all the way to 1ql, but then, hidden in a container, their quality was slowly going back up to 90 or something like that. It is a pity their lost all their unique traits (and I mean unique for real, you won't find similar little people in other games), but while I understand singing and borrowing corn and gems can be annoying for certain people, the quality lost/improved had nothing that could be less pleasing to players. In fact, I do believe removing the ql. change ability was a bug, not intended to happen, so maybe someone has a minute to look at it? Pretty please with a grumpity on top!
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?