All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. They are still around, sadly, and super annoying.
  3. Moved to Town Square.
  4. are they still about , were the most dangerous we had i thought
  5. Today
  6. I can break a fence like that IRL quicker and easier than in game, come on lad, no immersion
  7. You did it already -1, would break the game immersion
  8. Ill take the skull CoD Quelon please
  9. [09:13:49] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to reach Farscape in less than ten minutes. Thank you very much!
  10. ill take the message board Farscape
  11. Xanadu (around Q9/R9) almost 10 years later
  12. Will mail them to you once a GM has helped me recover my ship (it crossed servers without me so I'm stuck swimming at the server border).
  13. When I came back, Epic was dead, so I went to play on a PvE server. If there's a PvP revamp with new PvP servers I will probably play there.
  14. Hi I'm looking for anyone from Glasshollow Market Reloaded, mayor is Smilingcat. I recently spent a lot of silver on tools there, logged off, came back a week later to death screen, I guess a mob got me after I logged, I was at the mailbox on deed.
  15. it takes me 2.9 seconds to build a 88ql roundpole fence, it takes five of you around 10 minutes to destroy one.
  16. You think a 80 body str account should do 1.8 dmg to a roundpole creation ql fence
  17. Taking offers on this Supreme JK Tall Banner (Cherrywood)
  18. Today marks an anniversary worth noting: exactly one year ago, we brought forth a suggestion that has since echoed throughout the community with unwavering resonance. It's been a full year since we emphasized the longing for log cabins to grace the landscapes of WO, yet here we are, another year gone by, and the dream remains unrealized. In the vast expanse of virtual worlds, it's surprising that the simple pleasure of constructing a log cabin, nestled among the trees or adorning a lakeside campsite, still eludes us. For almost a decade now, this idea has been nurtured, discussed, and championed by numerous voices, each echoing the sentiment that such an addition would enrich the WO experience immeasurably. We stand among those voices, firm in our belief that the allure of log cabins transcends mere aesthetics; it speaks to a desire for immersion, for a deeper connection to the virtual environments we inhabit. With each passing day, the absence of this feature feels increasingly conspicuous, a missed opportunity to satisfy the yearnings of countless adventurers who seek solace and adventure in the great outdoors of WO. As we reflect on the journey of the past year, we remain hopeful that our plea does not fall on deaf ears. We've compiled previous suggestions, a testament to the enduring desire within the community for log houses and cabins to become a reality. Let us not dwell solely on the passage of time, but instead, let it serve as a reminder of the perseverance and passion that drive us forward. Together, let's continue to advocate for the inclusion of log cabins in WO, knowing that with each day, we inch closer to seeing our collective vision come to life.
  19. And Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny literally exist. Wurm lore is just Western European Roman Catholic fantasy.
  20. Yep not a problem. Please put your name and cast power target on it. Rev-
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?