All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. As the titles says, whenever you drop an item into a container with a glow rune you get a warning now since the last patch. [23:02:53] A piece of cloth sewn with thick threads into a satchel perfect for carrying about the back. It could be improved with a string of cloth. [23:02:53] A brass rune of Jackal has been attached, so it will glow brightly Results in: [23:01:23] The yoyo will take damage if the satchel is lit. [23:01:23] The farmer's salve will take damage if the satchel is lit. (x3) [23:01:23] The grooming brush will take damage if the satchel is lit.
  3. Not quite sure how thats related to the bird-hats being a real victorian thing and thereby mentioned by me in a rather casual\sarcastic way that Wurm has moved forward. Crossbows should have been here long long ago if Wurm was to follow history, which it clearly doesnt, and shouldnt do either. Plate was around half a millenia after crossbows anyways. Cannons even later but well before Victorian bird-hats. As for skins, this is a bit far fetched, atleast a little bit more unique graphics for the nest, its near enough the same graphics as the Critter nest node graphics. As for the skin itself, do i get it? But ofcourse i do, my next oppotunity to get it will be either by buying it from another player or in a looooong time getting it from the silver shop. Do i like it? Not really, but atleast it fits nicely in with a Fo priests love for animals..... If I ever get around to actually utilize the skin. For now it'll go in the pouch with others. Sorry to hear that. On the other side, we now have these skins, its an addon to Wurm, but an addon we dont need, for some dont want, so atleast no matter if its a good skin for some, a bad for others, its a choice we didnt have just a few years ago
  4. That's a very good point. I wonder how many wurm players would be okay with seeing Neko Neko Helmets and Teletubby Armors wherever they go. The horses will look like My Little Pony with skinned bardings and you'll be PvP'ing with plastic adult toys before you know it. That kind of circus is inevitable if more and more modern colourful equipment skins get added while less and less historical skins get added.
  5. It's still gambling if there are multiple prizes, some are more desirable than others, and you have to exchange something to play. I'm with Emi here, lootboxes are predatory and gross, all cash shop purchases should be a direct transaction (you pay X, you get Y)
  6. [15:51:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to reach Nullroot in less than ten minutes. Thank you for your continued business. Enjoy
  7. You can COD the Addy to Spacy (note: Hell month at work, not on every day right now but will make an effort to come back and check ASAP. TY)
  8. I will give you 10s each for the two supreme barrels (20s total). If OK, just COD to spacy (this is hell month at work so I am not on every day but will make an effort to check back ASAP).
  9. Because tastes do vary, but decorating inside your house or even outside on your deed is not the same as clothes and carried items. And quite a few people have said they like the bucket helmet and the bunny and bear backpacks - they haven't been bashed at all. If this stuff was temporary - for an event or season it would be different. Likewise if it was a decorative item. But the three mentioned are functional items with skins applied. Because those are visible to everyone, and are worn by people running around in game, it makes a statement about what kind of game it is. A statement that I for one hope isn't accurate.
  10. [15:27:17] A zinc rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5% Starting bid: 70s Increment (minimum): 1 s Buyout: make offer Sniper Protection: 1 hour Private Bids: not accepted
  11. That sword has okayish looks, suitable for a unique supreme or fantastic skin intended for only a few pieces, but not one that everyone carries around. Edit: What people usually mean by saying it's not historically accurate, is that it greatly breaks immersion in some way and makes you want to puke (e.g bucket helmet) At least, that's how I interpret it.
  12. Yeah, I don't really get the people who whine about things that make Wurm historically inaccurate. The whole magic system makes Wurm historically inaccurate all by itself.
  13. Not 100% sure, but I thought I remember reading awhile ago that the inventory is in random order on purpose to help alleviate macroing.
  14. Today
  15. @Votip - My wander was quite a while back now, and it was my main character, sailed over from Xan on a boat etc. Perhaps I never wandered far enough around etc.. but still doesn't change the sandcastle deeds etc. 😉
  16. Restocked! 🛒 Even 4 speed donkeys and 4speed unicorns added! 🦄
  17. The first picture looks pretty darn good while the second looks ok. Just kidding, the second one looks great. The first one looks ancient chinese (not the metal but the design) and the second one looks like it belongs to a vampire high elf.
  18. Now if this is a wish thread... then I would like to suggest that this blade and handle be combined below. With a blade wide enough to show decoration.
  19. It is not gambling if you always win They could seperate them to weapon, armor, decoration etc. Then it could be less ''gambly'' and more ''I need all of these anyways''. When I was doing the Jackal ones, I was selling the ones I don't want.
  20. sorry but rng boxes are getting close to gambling they should not go that route and i'd even say remove the rng from the jackal one
  21. noooo, I want my rubber duck hat skin first please guys
  22. No, we don't need African animals....
  23. HLL wagon

[13:18:44] A zinc rune of Magranon has been attached, so it will increase size (5%) and increase vehicle speed (5%) Starting bid: 70s Increment (minimum): 1s Buyout: 1g Sniper Protection:1 hour Private Bids not accepted
  24. Random Skin Box!!! It is similar to buying random jackal skin from the marks shop. You buy the random skin box and when you open it, it gives you one of the existing custom skins in the game. 7000 Marks (or higher). It could be called the Mystery Box or any other fitting name.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?