All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Horse shoes do not use blacksmithing

Yes, I mentioned above that they use Blacksmithing for creation (in all respects), but Jewelry Smithing for improvement. I made sure the note in the wiki entry is clear about that.
  3. Valrei International. 060

Yeah manual fix option would be nice, who knows who can be screwed this way as well and why
  4. Valrei International. 060

Are the goals just going to be rerolled when the update hits, or is it a manual switch thing, like cooking affinity fix? I've done fantastic item and close to getting shadowmage and it'd feel a bit wasted if i used those tomes on him just for it to be reset by the time i get the rest of the tomes.
  5. My 50Ql + forges do not stay on

I just gave load and unload and tested, it was burning for 25min. All are located in the outdoors
  6. Hello everybody, today I tried to setup a new 1.6.3.2 wurm unlimited server. After I copied the Adventure presets adjusted the IP address and started the server I got the following error message during startup. Mai 23, 2018 5:12:05 PM org.flywaydb.core.internal.dbsupport.sqlite.SQLiteDbSupport info INFORMATION: SQLite does not support setting the schema. Default schema NOT changed to main Loading servers Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 366220 Starting the server Incoming RMI is disabled Exception in thread "Thread-29" java.lang.NullPointerException at com.wurmonline.server.epic.EpicServerStatus.createGTRitualMission(EpicServerStatus.java:2032) at com.wurmonline.server.epic.EpicServerStatus.generateNewMissionForEpicEntity(EpicServerStatus.java:1848) at com.wurmonline.server.webinterface.WcCreateEpicMission$1.run(WcCreateEpicMission.java:186) ================================================================== Wurm Server launcher finished at Wed May 23 17:12:10 CEST 2018 ================================================================== Server connected to steam The server is unmodified and a clean adventure preset was used. Also the server does not generate new epic mission... only the three starting ones are available. The GM command #newmission Fo/Libila/Magranon exits with a message: "Failed to locate deity xxx" Also tested the same procedure with server version 1.6.0.0 (previous branch) without this errors. Can somebody confirm this or did I make a mistake? Phenex
  7. Today
  8. My 50Ql + forges do not stay on

Are your forges located outdoors ? If so, try it indoors ?
  9. WTA Supreme horse set (all 90+woa)

75s and the removal of wargasm's alts as hots emperor on chaos :). ya know since he's kinda.... actually VD?
  10. WTA Supreme horse set (all 90+woa)

wow so lame doing false bids in a legit auction, guy should get a forum ban
  11. Valrei International. 060

Not fixed, Enki pops in and gives it to you
  12. Yeah I felt a little bad keeping the stuff, but if I had left it someone else would've just taken it. All those potions too - that was a lot of premium time.
  13. Valrei International. 060

What about the 'Become a Magus' goal? All magic related goals are gonna be removed, or just the ones that are listed in the main post?
  14. WTS AO Kingdom stuff

bump
  15. WTA Supreme horse set (all 90+woa)

just so everyone is aware, this isn't a real bid its an attempt to stop people from bidding on this set, from a salty player whos kingdom lost 1500euro worth of gear on Chaos in one fight
  16. WTB Supreme Large Cart

Looking to buy a supreme large cart. Message me in-game or on the forums to negotiate a price.
  17. Valrei International. 060

Since there was no reply regarding the goal of "destroy a structure by catapulting it", does this also require GM intervention? Will they need to observe me while I catapult, or just "investigate" the scene afterwards?
  18. Valrei International. 060

Yeeeess! This completely justifies all the time I've spent on deedplanner playing WurmHGTV lately. (I'm still awful at house design, but it's getting there!) Time to put things on shelves.
  19. Mad Suggestions

+1
  20. Duplicate authentication

Most times its a players connection being a bit flakey, and most time its a server restart that clears the error.
  21. My 50Ql + forges do not stay on

Well, Shydow's skill is 30, mine is 26, but as Thorakkanath said, only the ones I created can not. I'll load and unload to see if it works
  22. Valrei International. 060

VEN.... catchy... if players are approved into the program, will the be a forum title/in game one to show others that? not because i totally wanna ride around and make people think i'm a Venerable Punishlife
  23. Valrei International. 060

First Wurm problems. Come to scrubville were we boil rocks for nutrition. you can put a a scale set on muh table. white preferred. rare desired. Web/LT combo cast please.
  24. Valrei International. 060

All diamond tome goals will be removed. There may be one or two at the gold level which requires one tome.
  1. Load more activity