Sign in to follow this  
sericares

GROUPS OR CLANS WITHIN KINGDOMS

Hello again Wurmians! i am a very active wurm online player and i have been thinking and it would be sort of cool for players to be able to create and join player made clans within or outside of kingdoms. I am aware that you can currently create groups for group chat but if you were a freedomer and wanted to jump into wurm and start a group of your own but didn't have the money to do so you could create a smaller group that could mabie have 10 people maximum and 2 minimum? would be nice to also be able to do this within kingdoms as well.

+1 if you think this is a good suggestion! 

-Sericares :)

Alliances?

alliance chat is only for kingdoms. there could be a different chat for your specific group included

Secret organizations that pull the threads of power!

So are you wanting to be able to make an alliance without a deed/ free pmk's? Both of which are part of the reason people pay for premium.

Sir you have never heard of the Knights Of The Night

So are you wanting to be able to make an alliance without a deed/ free pmk's? Both of which are part of the reason people pay for premium.

yes but it would not be a kingdom seeing as it would have a smaller limit of people in them if they wanted to expand than they would either have to kick members to bring in new ones or they would buy prem to take their group to the next level. 

YOU KNOW, I KIND OF LIKE THIS IDEA. BIG CAPITOL +1