Sign in to follow this  
sericares

USEABLE STAIRCASES

I know that currently you can make a staircase but honestly what is the point of it if you cannot use it? it would be sooo cool if we could be able to create these staircases and actually use them for something.. JUST SAYING XD

• Like 1

I would go so far as to settle for the staircase being just decorative - and using it to cover up the ladders that we would still need then :)

I guess we will get them at a similar time like bridges, since they need to update their 3D collision system first for it to work properly ;)

I guess we will get them at a similar time like bridges, since they need to update their 3D collision system first for it to work properly ;)

And how long has it been since bridges were first anounced ?

It's been like 5 years for Bridges :P

As to the Staircases, nothing really new. When 1.0 was getting ready to be unveiled including multi-story, everyone assumed that the Dev's would be using the Staircases that were un-usable and if I remember correctly either unable to be picked up or un-movable. But either way we ended up getting Ladders. We have also been waiting on Sheep since they were announced something like a year ago, and the graphics seemed finished for them too...