Sign in to follow this  
zalifear

PUZZLE PLAZA (Deliverance Main Marketplace)

PUZZLE PLAZA MARKET AND EVENT DEED

IKCYn.png 

Hello all and welcome to the Deliverance server Market thread. The market is a free open market with no staff influence or party player influence. I would like to welcome you to the market and discuss it's functions. There are 60+ merchants on deed loaded with good items. The setting is great and the market well organised. Mail box and open public trader right at the center of the Plaza. The plaza has been running about 2 years now and will continue to server the community for years to come. 

Cord and map placement from Greendog starting area Deliverance server freedom islands. The market was founded By players of freedom and for Players of freedom. 

ANY ONE MAY PLACE A MERCHANT AT ANY OPEN STALL: 

Zapij.png

Take a look, find a key, take a look into the labyrinth of eternity! The plaza is a full market and event deed. Upcoming changes and restoration coming soon. The full opening of puzzle plaza and all of it's features will be an on going project. Any questions about the Plaza: PM Foreverskyz, Zalifear. Nyteshade, Galilmar, Quasiwud, spyte.

Thanks for tuning in and see you at the Plaza!

L5p1E.jpg

Edited by zalifear
  • Like 4

The stories came from over the mountain, shark infested water where a monster Sea serpent had been spotted. With all hands on board and rowing to the center of this aquatic conundrum, we spotted the beast. Laying axes, swords and mauls to the beast, twisting and turning in all directions, The movements were laser fast and maintaining the boat control was the trick. Double attack and tail thrusts chopped at the water making waves upon our tiny boats. As the PPM ground slashed our way through the serpent and laid our trophy at the Puzzle Plaza for all to see! Stop By and look the serpents in the eye!KTbvQDr.jpg

Edited by zalifear
  • Like 1

Hello,

To whom should i contact to add my merchant there?

Thanks in advance,

Argustin

Edited by Argustin

ALL MERCHANTS ARE FREE TO PLACE IN ANY EMPTY STALL. No need to ask, keep the plaza clean and enjoy :)

glad to see new activity at PPM  just restocked drunken black and drunken smith my merchants there,  be sure to visit

• Like 2

There are also LT weapons there now.. next to BP's merchant. (yes, longswords)

One thing that's missing is cloth, no banners no flags.

Edited by Steveleeb

We will yell at our local cloth tailor and see if we can get that issue resolved ;)

• Like 1

Drunken Cloth now up and running, 2 white flags mark the stall. Flags and banners, tabards and rugs, barding and more!!  If you want it, we got it, and if you don't find what you need, PM me and it will happen in a flash :D

• Like 2

I'm planning to start holding sermons at the PPM Church on the weekends. Stay tuned for dates/times. So farm up that wemp or other grinding materials!!

I will provide 80+QL meals. If I get enough 90+ Meat and Veggies, I'll try and bring 90QL meals instead.

• Like 1

Drunken Cloth now up and running, 2 white flags mark the stall. Flags and banners, tabards and rugs, barding and more!!  If you want it, we got it, and if you don't find what you need, PM me and it will happen in a flash :D

within 5 hours of you posting that i galloped there only to be greeted by this

blfm1Jp.jpg

Bit of anti climax 

Edited by Steveleeb

Wow, looks like I got a visit from the Silver Fairy!  I'll get right on restocking, and a big thank you to whom ever bought the barding and tabards!

• Like 1

The Drunken Cloth Merchant is now restocked- sails of all sizes, tabards,70ql bardings, flags, banners, sheets and more.  Cloth armor made on request, just let me know! If you don't see what you need, just PM me and I'll make it happen. 

Happy shopping!!

Sermon, Sermon, Sermonnnn... At PPM!!

This weekend, Starting Friday May 16th 2014 at approx. 5:30PM Central Standard Time (US) until Saturday May 17th 2014 approx. 10pm Central Time. Dust off that priest, bring out some grinding materials, enjoy the food, fun, shopping, and skilling!!

Edited by Webbler
  • Like 3

i am looking forward to this, with Bagheera - it will be our first ever sermon and big event. :)

Running another sermon this coming weekend! Times will be approx. the same as last weekends sermons.

Get them grinding materials ready, etc.!

New map of the Plaza.. Hope this helps people find the merchants they are looking for!

NvaWeJ9.jpg

Edited by Webbler
  • Like 3

Now that there are different kinds of cobblestone, is there any chance that the different quadrants can have different floors? So many times I see something I want, and then run to the deed marker to get money, and then forget where I was (blush).

Now that there are different kinds of cobblestone, is there any chance that the different quadrants can have different floors? So many times I see something I want, and then run to the deed marker to get money, and then forget where I was (blush).

With that map it should be easier to remember.  Examine whichever merchants you go to, and it'll keep their name on your event list.  Then when you run off to get money you'll still have the merchant name in your window and you can go right to it with that map.

• Like 1