Sign in to follow this  
Miniroll

Sickle is a weapon!

You can make various other tools out of various moonmetals, I want to have an moonmetal sickle because they hit like longswords and swing like smauls and do cut wounds.

However there is no option to create a few items like this out of moonmetals which could be viable to use.

Might be worth going over a few tools and allowing them to be made out of moonmetal.

You can make a moonmetal scythe which are damn horrible weapons..

Cant make Stone chisel, rake, awl, trowel (as a bricklayer these things could be used as weapons)

I noticed a lot of tools don't count as weapons when fighting, you instead go fisticuffs.. but sickle has a skill, and sickle hurts.

Who says scythe are "damn horrible"?

I did some tests. They have terribad swing timers and are miss machines and the damage is meh.

Good grief someone has been talking to Rose dragon the sickle assassin. 

No, got a kill on katatonia and she dropped a LT one and a FB one which were surprisingly effective

Scythe are crazy if you have the right set up, decent 3 hitting weapon, almost as strong as a large maul (LM over 2H)

--- Sickles do nasty damage, but they shouldn't, but as they are 3 second weapons with dmg as strong as longsword. :P

Scythe for Libila and the Horde ;)

Sickles for WL^^

Thanks Rolf!

nu uhhhh kha, both are for horde. sickle is just one handed scythe.

Plus, all items on miscelanous tools get bonus damage from its respective skill and gain its skill through fighting. But only sickle and scythe have special moves. They are weapons and seems intended considering the change to up the damage.

• Like 1

Well, I want to make an addy one, seeing as they are weapons, an addy sickle would be beast! :)

• Like 1

Well, I want to make an addy one, seeing as they are weapons, an addy sickle would be beast! :)

then we do sickle vs sickle fight! >:3

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1