Sign in to follow this  
KunAlt

Apr 12, 2014 6:39:13 PM Redhawkzees casts Rite of Spring. Followers of Vynora receive her blessings!

In behalf of all server folks deprived form the Sleep bonus and the small ML gain, I want to thanks you very much for the ninja RoS cast.

Well done.

• Like 6

I was out of town... thanks a lot :(

if you can cast RoS, please do it properly!

We are playing a multiplayer game.

Edited by silakka
  • Like 4

I'm not quite sure what the problem is here or the need to publicly attack someone because they used a spell that they and those who linked with them have spent the time grinding towards.

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Jberg, May 6, 2014 - trolling
Hidden by Jberg, May 6, 2014 - trolling

5766-cry-me-a-river-guy.gif

Edited by Sharkin
  • Like 4

I was out of town... thanks a lot :(

if you can cast RoS, please do it properly!

We are playing a multiplayer game.

I assume he wasn't the only Vynora follower on the server at the time? I understand there's little cabals who like to cast these spells, but surely whomever casts and when, there are people who will miss it?

Edited by Tiu
  • Like 1

Yes, but they are usually publicly announced in advance so that everyone has the option to attend.

• Like 5

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, May 6, 2014 - trolling
Hidden by Jberg, May 6, 2014 - trolling

5766-cry-me-a-river-guy.gif

4471794-727158-a-bucket-of-water.jpg

• Like 3

Well so what if someone cast this ? Freedom has plenty of 90 + faith priests who could link to another and this spell could be cast again, with plenty of information as to what time, and where, Don't get hung up about hang ups bro, they will only drag you down.

Yes, but they are usually publicly announced in advance so that everyone has the option to attend.

I understand that, but it will get cast again after the cool-down, surely someone doing this once doesn't deserve a whole thread publicly "naming and shaming" them?  :P There are many Freedom servers, I'm sure people from Cele who missed it and care that much can pop to another server for their cast?

Around a max of 56 hours of sleep bonus can be built up in 2 months and how much MS you get would depend on how much of that time is spent playing and training skills that give you MS rather than in a bed. I completely understand why people would prefer that the spell is cast on schedule, but I do not understand why it is such a big deal that it's brought onto the forums. The gains are negligible compared to the gains from normal game mechanics.

If people have an issue with this they should be speaking to the person who cast and make sure they understand the community side of things, not try and make a passive aggressive post on the forums about it.

Edited by Tiu
  • Like 2

Same guy ninja cast ROS on Exodus today

May 4, 2014 5:34:56 PM  Redhawkzees casts Rite of Spring.

Anyone up for a cross-cluster mass KoS ?

people now even get greedy with sleep bonus whaaat?

Good for whoever got the casts, I don't see the hype about it... Sleep Bonus is incredibly easy to come by.  The stat gain is as well.  The spell has such a long cooldown it's hardly worth while getting super excited about it.

BTW, I haven't owned this account for a year now. I've had people PMing about this and getting pissed off because my name is Redhawk and they assume that is still me...its not..kthxbai goawai

Edited by WesncIsMe
  • Like 3

BTW, I haven't owned this account for a year now. I've had people PMing about this and getting pissed off because my name is Redhawk and they assume that is still me...its not..kthxbai goawai

Haha was afraid to ask you =)

o/

Good for whoever got the casts, I don't see the hype about it... Sleep Bonus is incredibly easy to come by.  The stat gain is as well.  The spell has such a long cooldown it's hardly worth while getting super excited about it.

It's courtesy, since it affects a whole server of people, and generally spirals into a big community event, so someone ninja casting it, is just inconsiderate really.

• Like 2

It's courtesy, since it affects a whole server of people, and generally spirals into a big community event, so someone ninja casting it, is just inconsiderate really.

I totally agree, just saying, the benefits are so minimal in the scheme of things, I've never cared who does it or when.

I totally agree, just saying, the benefits are so minimal in the scheme of things, I've never cared who does it or when.

It just has always been a courtesy to announce when you're doing it so people can drain their SB and be ready.  There are plenty of us who could ninja cast it the second it becomes available.  We don't do so because it's greedy and inconsiderate.

That being said I've been inactive so I don't really care that they ninja'd it :P I wouldn't have been here to cast it anyway.  Sucks for the rest of the people on the server that got screwed by their greed though.