Sign in to follow this  
Cerberus

New poll for Xana..... oh hai Becket

Tbh i think forum mods should lock all Xanadu post, I know someone will say hey if you don´t like it don´t read it, but the problem is a lot of much more interesting posts keep being pushing down from the first pages, not only in this sub, but even in the s&i forum, and is ANNOYING.

My 2 irons.

Well, it was annoying with any situation that arises, that produces 50 threads on that topic. It's happened with Dragons, Traders, DDoS attacks, Bashur, the recent reinforcements things, the enclosure rules/highway rules. You name it if it's a big ticket item, that is the only type of thread that seems to get made.

• Like 2

Well, it was annoying with any situation that arises, that produces 50 threads on that topic. It's happened with Dragons, Traders, DDoS attacks, Bashur, the recent reinforcements things, the enclosure rules/highway rules. You name it if it's a big ticket item, that is the only type of thread that seems to get made.

Xanadu probably owes it's conception to the last two things you listed.

I can see Cerberus in plate standing outside my deed spamming Xanadu !!

• Like 4

Tbh i think forum mods should lock all Xanadu post, I know someone will say hey if you don´t like it don´t read it, but the problem is a lot of much more interesting posts keep being pushing down from the first pages, not only in this sub, but even in the s&i forum, and is ANNOYING.

My 2 irons.

Considering a silver is roughly worth a dollar, and there are 100 copper in a silver, don't you mean your 2 copper? ;)

Really agree though, spammed duplicate threads should be locked, especially intention spam ones like this.

• Like 1

Is he wearing roller skates, and playing disco?

I say we have a poll on this.

I can't believe I didn't get to post this first :(

Keep the Xanadu posts coming everyone. I'm getting paid 3 irons of royalties in game every time one of you mentions it.

I's gonna be rich!

:D

Keep the Xanadu posts coming everyone. I'm getting paid 3 irons of royalties in game every time one of you mentions it.

I's gonna be rich!

:D

Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu, Xanadu.

Here you have 3c from my side, to contribute to your cause :D

• Like 1