Sign in to follow this  
mechanic

Moonmetal

TKZZoLF.png

Start Bid : 5s
Min increment : 1s
Buyout : PM an offer

Pickup: Celebration Nomads Watch(CoD mail is possible)

auction_timer_1397485262.gif

• Like 3

sorry have to withdraw, didn't realize they are only 0.4kg each

Edited by AbsolutelyNobody

Just a buyer beware, nothing can really be made out of what you have here, not to mention the tool, or weapon you make will been to be imped with said lump. Another quick note is that any tool made with gliimersteel reduces its timer by 0.1seconds.

Best of luck i guess.

• Like 2

Just a buyer beware, nothing can really be made out of what you have here, not to mention the tool, or weapon you make will been to be imped with said lump. Another quick note is that any tool made with gliimersteel reduces its timer by 0.1seconds.

Best of luck i guess.

Very true, any buyer would really be tied to attending hota on Chaos or storing these on an alt until another auction comes up again.. which is rare.

• Like 1

The worth of these are lower on this server for the same reason drake and scale price is so low on epic. Because there isnt a way to really get alot.

• Like 1

The more problem is the current amount is not viable to make most things. I am pretty sure if it is enough to make a different looking great helm or weapon and marketed as such, people will want for the look.

Was slightly excited. If it was 1kg each on 5s starting bid I would bid,

Edited by rosedragon

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 11, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, April 11, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

It's disgraceful to your kingdom ( ex-kingdom ) that you are selling moonmetal to the freedomers. Anyone that sells moonmetal does not deserve to set foot on chaos ever again.

I'd be annoyed if he was selling our kingdoms metal yeah, but the story behind this metal is amusing and worth the iron coins he shall receive.

• Like 1

me and friend changed plans, sorry withdrawing bid.

Edited by silakka