Sign in to follow this  
Crack

North Star (Fortress Deed on Celebration) (SOLD VIA Buyout)

North Star Is a 41x41 Sized fortress deed located on the North Coast of the Celebration server.

The deed is fully walled with decorative towers and has its own two tiles wide Canal to the North Ocean and to under the middle of the deed.

Its a great deed and id love to keep it however we're pretty damn busy with other projects so cant give it the love it needs :P

It is located at D21 on the in-game Celebration map.

The deed comes with a deed holder alt called Coalition who is currently not premium.

The deed is not completely finished so its prefect for someone who is looking to make thier own mark on it, however the bulk of the work is done and it is fully teraformed.

There is a tar pit right outside its South Gate and a clay pit located right on the coast a 2 minute walk away.

Hunting on the desert is pretty good and it is easy to sail from the deed across to exodus and you'll find you come out right on the south exodus steppe so its perfect for budding hunters.

There's Lead, Zinc, Iron, Silver and A lot of Marble within the Deed's mines (the majority of the area is still not mined)

Pictures of the deed and further info:

http://imgur.com/a/sdiEx

Bidding starts at 25 silver 

Buyout (Theres no set buyout but if you make a good offer im happy to consider it)

Each bid must be 1 silver higher than the last.

Im not massive fussed if it doesnt sell, like i said its an amazing deed and im happy to just throw more money into the upkeep and keep it however if i can find a new owner who will give it some love that would be awesome :D

Happy to show people around and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Edited by Crack

i thought it was nice 3 months ago when i was visiting.  wow.  

• Like 1