Sign in to follow this  
conmcb25

Poll on what you plan on doing when Xanadu is relased

What are your plans with the new server?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. With a new server being released what are your plans?

• Stay on my old server
    • Go to the new server
    • What new server?
    • Dont know
    • Need a lot more information
    • Dont care
    • I think Ill buy a banana

I honestly don't have sufficient information to decide yet.

I've not really got any interest in moving. I have a suspicion that I'll be forced to within a few months, but until then my fat behind stays where it is.

• Like 2

Don't know, need a lot more information. I think I'll buy a banana.

• Like 8

IM there - be there with bells on as soon as the gates open.

Edit - unless of course we have to do something crazy -like new toons...if thats the case enjoy the crickets on the new server.

Edited by sunsvortex

you and i are the only ones who will buy one i guess :P

need one for, "Staying on current server, though plan to visit" 

What's not to love about it everyone under one roof the mailing fees alone i would save would pay for a modest sized deed. Besides i already sold about everything for the trip so i am not backing out now. 

Edited by Kegan

Xanadu: pve  64x64        that is all that is known about it.. far to early to make any informed choices

• Like 1

I've not really got any interest in moving. I have a suspicion that I'll be forced to within a few months, but until then my fat behind stays where it is.

• Like 1

i know i'd at least make 1 coastal deed there to set up  trading post.  . and i would want to make a monthly visit to sail around and ride around to see the deeds folks build.  but i love my new home on cele. would be hard to leave

I need more information. IF it comes out that the plan is to shut down the other servers, I'll cut my losses and move to the new server ASAP. If it's just yet another additional PvE server, or if a skill wipe is involved, I'll stay put on Indy, thankyouverymuch.

• Like 1

This sums it up. 

Should've had an option for "Will move there but only if I don't need to create a new character."  I'd pick that one.

I voted "stay on my current server", but to be honest it really depends of a few things, like these questions:

Are the current Servers going to stay for at least the next few years, or indefinitely?...

And If they are going to get shut down soon, when is it going to happen exactly?...

And what policy is Rolf going to put into place concerning reimbursements for money spent on deeds and maintenance in the event we are told we need to move to Xanadu because of Server closures?...

Just like when old JKH and old MRH servers got shut down and Independence Server was opened, those questions needed answers then and same questions need answers now.

Edited by Kyrmius

I'm going.

I know I just dropped a deed on Deliverance, but I can't pass this server up! The stress-test-stream made me fall in love with the upscaled terrain and the new-tree forest.

Edit - unless of course we have to do something crazy -like new toons...if thats the case enjoy the crickets on the new server.

What chance of it being a stand alone server?

Staying on my current server. I don't even understand what the new server is for yet, except maybe make some money for Code Club AB.

I have no intension to move to an other server. Have just build up my deed and when i go i have to leave all that i worked for.. no thanks.

Maby i make a new toon for that server .. maby not..

I'll be moving to the server, or starting a new account on it if it's not connected.

What's not to love about it everyone under one roof the mailing fees alone i would save would pay for a modest sized deed. Besides i already sold about everything for the trip so i am not backing out now. 

You really ought to have waited to see if it'll be connected to the rest or not.

I'll be moving to the server, or starting a new account on it if it's not connected.

You really ought to have waited to see if it'll be connected to the rest or not.

LOL!  Might be worth knowing.   I see tons of alts all over the lands for a couple months then as premium expires less alts.  It will be a good injection of cash for the game though,  I Noticed I didn't see any TRADERS standing around could be a sign? IF set up like Pristine I will have my try at starting over from scratch, IF not then I will not be bothering with the new server.