Sign in to follow this  
conmcb25

So who is leaving?

not I,   i don't even know how many altars they have there

• Like 1

Xanadu would be the last thing I'm headed to. Hehe.  But it is a great addition to Wurm.

-Thanks for creating it :D

Staying on Release too, until will be someone with whom you can play  ;)

• Like 1

ur never stay alone on "Release * home - sweet - home *"

Il prob head over and try it out ,but im not going to disband my deed over it. To much TLC put into it :)

Can we all just say it... we hope Hashirama is going ;)

I got on Pristine when it hit.... what a joy that was :rolleyes:  I'm staying put

• Like 1

Release it is for me as well :)

Although might have an account or two at Xanadu

My concern is not to stay or move, but the uncertainty of what staff is planning. Will Independence be around forever? Then I will stay. WIll it be crushed? Then Ill move to P&R or Xan, will we get reimbursed, and keep our toons? No? Then I will be leaving wurm after a very long time.

In short: I am considering moving to Xan strongly, if I can take my char.

The idea of a new server  of that size, is amazing, I am fed up with my area mined to hell.

• Like 2

I have to agree with Marlon, I love the new server, But I am unwilling to lose what I have just to start over.

I'm staying. I've spent way too much time on my deeds to just abandon them and Release definitely hasn't grown stale yet. Besides Xanadu doesn't seem to offer that much more aside from longer delivery times...

I'm staying. I've spent way too much time on my deeds to just abandon them and Release definitely hasn't grown stale yet. Besides Xanadu doesn't seem to offer that much more aside from longer delivery times...

Because someone has to. Dragons.

I'm planning on how to move, and i believe i'll move anyway, even if i have to make a new char, the new server have that wild and uncharted feeling that is attracting me like a fly to a light zapper...

• Like 1

I'm staying put on Release unless they wipe me there and kick me out. If that happens, and I am not replicated on Xanadu with my deed forms and merchant contracts as a bare minimum, I will be moving... to a new game.

• Like 1

I'm staying put on Release unless they wipe me there and kick me out. If that happens, and I am not replicated on Xanadu with my deed forms and merchant contracts as a bare minimum, I will be moving... to a new game.

There are no plans to close existing servers according to the last post on the following thread:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/99756-a-simple-yet-very-important-question-for-the-devs/#entry1010607

• Like 1

I think I'll be staying put on Inde as well. The idea of travelling to explore, tramp around a bit is appealing but like others before me have said, I've got too much into what I have to simply walk away. Take Inde away and I'll just go away too ;p

Thank you, Goodwin. I have seen that being tossed around a LOT in the forums.

Yes, unfortunately, there has been a lot of speculation regarding the closure of servers which appears to be totally untrue.

For what it's worth, I will definitely be heading to Xanadu, even if it means creating a new character.

I cant leave Release. I live on an island and put sooo much TLC into it. But I would not mind to sail to the new server to build a safehouse and hunt there. *Please let there be dragons.*

I will be staying here on Release, the thought of moving and leaving my beloved deeds is too much, may have a hunting outpost over there though :P 

I might place a small deed over there for fun depending on if there's something I like; however, the market here will stay and will I. :)