Sign in to follow this  
M4elus

Wurmonline.es

Hello hispanic friends¡,

I´d like to presenting a new site where the hispanic people may find all wurm news and updates translated to spanish.

www.wurmonline.es

When some official news or update is posted on wurmonline.com  will  translate to spanish and it will post on this site. Will posted as soon as possible (in next hours to the original posting probably)

thanks

Hola amigos Hispanos¡

Me gustaría presentaros un nuevo lugar donde encontraréis todas las nuevas noticias y actualizaciones de wurm traducidads al español

www.wurmonline.es

Gracias¡

• Like 4

I get an odd feeling with the way this is posted so I recommend no one clicks on that link.

The website seems fine to me. ;)

I'm sure Spanish, non-English speakers will appreciate this, if there are any. Perhaps you might attract more people like this. :D

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 2

Seems fine, thank you for the concern.

I have also moved this to the Town Square; was the best place I could think of for it to be as it defiantly wasn't a suggestion.

• Like 2

im spanish and i been on wurm since 2010 and i would say there is not enough spanish players for that to make sense,there was a similar site that got permission from the staff before,but it didnt last a month,because nobody was using it.

and it doesnt help that its a new account ,not one of the known players.

yes you can register wurmonline.de .at .se .sx .to .....

Hi, so are you the same person?:

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/70764-fan-site-hispana-publicada-spanish-fansite-release/

Unfortunately I think will go straight to the disaster , we are few people for a spanish fansite of the Wurm Online.

However I wish you good luck :).

Regards.

No, are not the same people. I know you dont want to use this spanish fansite, dont know why, but there are a lot of spanish-speaking players arround the lands of wurm.

No, are not the same people. I know you dont want to use this spanish fansite, dont know why, but there are a lot of spanish-speaking players arround the lands of wurm.

On Serenity, that I know, only 3-4(I think one of them stop playing at some point).

Besides besides myself of course.

Anyway, I will keep an eye on this cuz I'm bored, I always am.

Because I don´t need a spanish page for playing Wurm Online, I am playing this game from november of 2012, yes at the start is difficult playing an entire english spoken game, my english not is good neither, but making a spanish page will be useful for those persons that couldn´t learn the  enough english to play.

But in my opinión not is a good idea play of that way, so I would suggest  using a translator if you don´t understand some specific Word , will be more useful in my opinion using the english documentation from the wiki , because the game is in english and you more later or sooner will need understand each  message, Word and command from the game in english and if you want don´t play isolated, the english can help you to chat with non spanish spoken people.

It´s only my opinion and maybe I am wrong.

Regards.

Edited by contestani
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions.

Maybe we will to update the spanish site evolution here.

We think that  hispanic people  would be more interested on this game if there were some more  accessible information translated to spanish.

Again thanks everyone

Gracias a todos por vuestros comentarios y sugerencias,

quizás actualicemos la evolución del nuevo sitio en este hilo

Creemos que más gente hispana conocería Wurm Online si tuvieran la oportunidad de encontrar información de forma accesible traducida al español.

Gracias a todos denuevo¡

Edited by M4elus

Because I don´t need a spanish page for playing Wurm Online, I am playing this game from november of 2012, yes at the start is difficult playing an entire english spoken game, my english not is good neither, but making a spanish page will be useful for those persons that couldn´t learn the  enough english to play.

But in my opinión not is a good idea play of that way, so I would suggest  using a translator if you don´t understand some specific Word , will be more useful in my opinion using the english documentation from the wiki , because the game is in english and you more later or sooner will need understand each  message, Word and command from the game in english and if you want don´t play isolated, the english can help you to chat with non spanish spoken people.

It´s only my opinion and maybe I am wrong.

Regards.

The idea is not help people with english, is join the spanish speaking players. :)

Nevermind , I think would be better if the proyect is lead by for example Tpikol a person with several years playing the game, known and member of the wurm staff.I will could see the project more solid, the last project was quick of born but also to die.

If the project is well made , no guetto way, serious and with people like Tpikol and others seemed as pillars of the project , then will be a nice idea and with future.

Sorry to be negative with this project but I'm trying to be honest.

Regards

Nevermind , I think would be better if the proyect is lead by for example Tpikol a person with several years playing the game, known and member of the wurm staff.I will could see the project more solid, the last project was quick of born but also to die.

If the project is well made , no guetto way, serious and with people like Tpikol and others seemed as pillars of the project , then will be a nice idea and with future.

Sorry to be negative with this project but I'm trying to be honest.

Regards

Thanks for your suggestions :)

-1 to further fragmentation of the playerbase.  Although I have seen some spanish speaking players in Deli.

-1 A fragmentar todavía más la comunidad.  Aunque eh visto varios jugadores hispanohablantes en Deli. ( yo soy uno de ellos)

No mames güey todos tienen que aprender inglés a huevo.

amigo esta genial la idea pero la pagina no abre, donde la encuentro yo soy malo en ingles y me a tocado sufrir mucho en este juego gracias a los traductores me la e echo bien

Next community website creation is a good thing - as admin and co-creator of Polish Wurm Online fansite I wish you good luck! :)

amigo esta genial la idea pero la pagina no abre, donde la encuentro yo soy malo en ingles y me a tocado sufrir mucho en este juego gracias a los traductores me la e echo bien

me temo que la pagina ya no existe y la cuenta que creo este tema no e vuelto al foro desde dos dias despues de abrir el tema.

Hola, el proyecto del web-site está en "standby" de momento.

Tenemos un grupo de whatsapp donde nos reunimos algunos españoles en el cual posiblemente podrás resolver dudas en castellano y encontrarte con otros hispanohablantes.

Si estás interesado mandame tu número de movil/celular por mp y te añadiremos .

Un saludo