You talk about it having "one of several starting locations" i am to assume this will also be the case on launch too. Are we going to have a teleport system from each spawn location? Something like the one you have to and from elevation and the home servers but from one town to the other/s

Edited by Kegan

You talk about it having "one of several starting locations" i am to assume this will also be the case on launch too. Are we going to have a teleport system from each spawn location? Something like the one you have to and from elevation to the home servers but from one town to the other/s

Teleporters.. please no :(

Im wondering if the final ruleset will even be in place or if it will be existing ruleset/new map to keep us guessing.

But if when Xanadu launched it allows in already skilled players or coin from outside, that's going to keep away potential new players who wont feel like they get a fresh start with everyone else.

• Like 1

Well so your saying the "new player" should have more rights than the loyal ones that have played for years? 

• Like 2

No,

I am saying Wurm wants to grow.  You will not attract new players if they feel they will be "competing" with players who have large amounts of skill and funds already.

Not for something big like this it would not be fair to the loyal players that have been supporting the game all these years and more or less helped pay for it.  Besides he did that already with Pristine and Release it is our turn this time to get something cool. 

• Like 4

So roughly the size of the Hawaiian island of Oahu, and yes I will try and be there for the fun :P

It's going to be like that no matter what. P&R were fresh start servers and they had very skilled players in a year. As long as any game has an active player base there will always be players at different levels.

New players coming into any game understand this unless they have never played an mmo in there life. And for a brand new mmo player they are not thinking about competing with other players they are thinking about having fun and what to do after they log into a sand box game.

So instead of beating the old horse of new vs old players let's give new players a hand so they can enjoy wurm and not quit!

• Like 1

Not for something big like this it would not be fair to the loyal players that have been supporting the game all these years and more or less helped pay for it.  Besides he did that already with Pristine and Release it is our turn this time to get something cool. 

Since when did any other MMO specifically class players as 'loyal' and 'disloyal'. A player is a player, whether he is new or old. 

Wurm needs to attract more new players to be competing with other MMO's and to develop itself. 100 new players with the potential of being 100 premium is more lucrative to Wurm than 1 loyal player that's been there for years, i.e. you. 

:P

It does not matter it will be for everyone they are not going to make that large of a map and not let everyone in and i am ready..

[07:47:55] New balance: 6 gold, 25 silver, 1 copper and 20 iron.

• Like 2

I can't wait! Who wants to set up a team and explore together? 

Balance:                  Â£66,101,18

^ real dosh. :P

I hope their is 100% random player spawning and Troll Zombies

Only up for an hour ? Really ? 22:00 CEST is currently 20:00 here in the Uk right ? My brain hurts and I don't wanna miss it.

It's 21:00 here in the UK. (We're BST right now not GMT)

• Like 2

i think that big server will be good for PVE rondom kingdoms all around  :D 

Im only afraid of sailing 20hours straight forward in a breeze in a map like this *-*

• Like 4

aw 9PM UK, I'm going to miss it. Oh well! Make sure you guys youtube it! 

Im only afraid of sailing 20hours straight forward in a breeze in a map like this *-*

I guess it will make players buy local you don't buy something from independence when you are on celebration either. 

Edited by Kegan

I guess it will make players buy local you don't buy something from independence when you are on celebration either. 

Mailbox ftw.

I'm not having any issues with the size.

Do you normally go 100km to shop even you can get same thing same price on 20km?

Can't wait to explore the map. Endless places to visit. awesomenes.

I'll be there!  I'm thinking of using the name DorianSH as I am from the village of Silent Hill.  

That or Dorikian which is what most of the the people in our alliance tend to call me.  :P

I love to explore, and in Wurm it way more rewarding. This kind of huge server is right up my ally. I can't wait!