Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

change veselled gems weight

I and my friend recently buy a loads of gems from different sellers. Regretably I mixed the gems so I don't know which seller is untrustable... some of the gems appear to be veselled ;( 

I think if say veselled gems says 0.55kg while unveselled ones says 0.50kg it would help to point the difference and make sales easier. Afterall, normal non priest char doesn't have the 'use' command while people most likely pickup the gems with their main.

• Like 3

I and my friend recently buy a loads of gems from different sellers. Regretably I mixed the gems so I don't know which seller is untrustable... some of the gems appear to be veselled ;( 

I think if say veselled gems says 0.55kg while unveselled ones says 0.50kg it would help to point the difference and make sales easier. Afterall, normal non priest char doesn't have the 'use' command while people most likely pickup the gems with their main.

• Like 3

Why not just add a symbol to the gems. Like we got it when a lump is heated up would be even a way easier to implement I guess.

I wouldn't like them to be more heavy but an image indicator could be handy

• Like 4

I wouldn't like them to be more heavy but an image indicator could be handy

Yes please!

100% agree, wether it's an indicator like the heat, or if it's where the improve tool would be indicated for other items, something is much needed.

just change the name to 'vesseled gem' after it has a vessel casted, or make it *glowing hot when it's vesseled

Edited by silakka

a name change would work too, like "sapphire" to "vesseled sapphire"

• Like 1

As a member of the wurm online science community i disagree witb favor having weight.

Hi,

quite simple - make vesseled gems 0.00kg!

After all, all this magix in 'em makes 'em floating above ground, gravity doesn't influence magical items, so why should they have a weight at all?

More MMO realism, pls! ;-)))

Have fun!

Why not just add a symbol to the gems. Like we got it when a lump is heated up would be even a way easier to implement I guess.

Simple enough, we have the color for heat, we have various colors for wounds. Why not vessel?

Why not just add a symbol and/or colors to the vesseled gems. Like we got it when a lump is heated up would be even a way easier to implement I guess.

bump

Edited by Sklo:D

+1 to an indicator, text color, icon, glowing.. All sound good to me. -1 to weight change.

Glowing works for me... in fact we have the rarity gfx mechanic, perhaps a version of that.

Issue with glowing is that'd you have to drop them all seperately to figure out which is which. You wouldn't be able to tell in your inv or in a pile