Sign in to follow this  
ScarfaceRo

[Contest, up to 20s] Looking for deed LOCATION, paying finder's fee

I'm looking for a deed location (only location, I will set the deed myself) and I'm willing to pay a finder's fee if you happen to know such a place. So I'm paying only for information - easy money for anyone happening to know / find such a place.

So... what I'm looking for:

1. I'm quite a hermit. I don't want (many) direct neighbors, so the place must be somehow isolated through natural means - a golf, a peninsula, a mountain plateau, dunno. If it has or can have more than one direct neighbor, I'm not interested.

2. I aim to set a deed of around 2,000 tiles (let's say 1,500 to 2,500 tiles) with quite a squarish form (not necessarily square, but max deviance I would accept would be 2x - so 60*30 for example), so there should be enough space for such a deed, but according to #1 not much more extra.

3. Shore location would be great, but is not really mandatory. Also would prefer a remote location and NOT a prime location close of starting town, big trading hubs or major travel routes.

4. I want at least half of the deed to be mineable (rock layer above water level), (plenty) of iron on deed and clay nearby. Additional veins and/or resources would be great, but not mandatory.

5. Great view, easiness to setup (not huge terraforming, surface mining, etc needed), good neighbors or any other perks would be appreciated. On the other hand, I don't care about any existing constructions / tower guard / etc, I would just torn them down anyway.

Practically I'm looking for a deed where I can be self sufficient and which I wouldn't ever have to leave in search for resources (unless I want to).

Rules are simple:

1. It is up to you to organize the tour - either pickup a free guy of mine from my place or from Blossom and get me to the place (I can /suicide him back) or you share a free alt already located on location.

2. If I like the place and I deed it you get the guaranteed prize of 10s.

3. If the place respects exactly all my requirements (including the "would be like to" ones), I like it and I deed it, you get 10s extra, for a total of 20s.

4. If I don't deed it, I don't owe you anything, even if you consider that the place was exactly what I asked for.

I may pick up the first location that it's shown to me or may see 100 and not decide for one; there is no time frame or deadline - in the moment I'll see one place that will respect my requirements and which we'll fall in love with, I'll pay the finder's fee and close the contest.

Suggestion: If you are afraid I might try to avoid paying the finder's fee (or you just want to be extra careful), just place a (few) 1*1 huts to prevent deeding. I totally recommend you do so!

For obvious reasons: details about places only on PMs.

Edited by ScarfaceRo

If there is already a deed in place you're selling, I'm willing to buy it directly paying: finder's fee + price paid to setup that deed in the first place + money in maintenance + 40s for trader (if any) -5s (to rename it).

So for example for a deed with exact my requirements, 51x41 in size, that costed 42s to set up, has a trader and 12s in maintenance I would pay:

10-20s finder's fee + 42s price paid to setup that deed in the first place + 12s money in maintenance + 40s for trader (if any) -5s (to rename it) = 99-109s.

Edited by ScarfaceRo

Theoretically both (placed on both), but I kinda found what I wished for. If you have something that is really like that would be cool to see it, but otherwise I'm like 95% made my mind.