Sign in to follow this  
Eadwulf

Give ships some love!

With the introduction with Xanadu and the connection of all of the Freedom cluster, surely having faster ships would help get where we need to go fast. ;)

With the introduction with Xanadu and the connection of all of the Freedom cluster, surely having faster ships would help get where we need to go fast. ;)

ah, damn... i think i need to leave a: +1 >:L

Sailing could be much better on any server and as a trader I support any way to sail better. I swear it is sometimes a lot easyer to use a rowboat. also I think the great wurmians sould discover gunpowder and firearms including cannons so it is slightly dangerious to trade on epic argh pirates lol. but yeah +1 for sailing improvements

+1 here as well, its around as a concept in game just look at horse shoes, now being able to cast woa on your boat would be totally amazing as well.

+1   ( I need to hit refresh on the forums more often lol just posted a similar thing )

• Like 1

+1

Or if devs need a simpler, more codable solution............. 

Make wind changes a bit more frequent.......... same timing as now, but no need for three days of southwest, then three days of south.......................... 

AND DO AWAY WITH THE "LIGHT BREEZE" for the love of Ghandi!

+1, really really really want the ability to lower sails so when coming into docks it don't surge ahead like a  mad bull and beach on your docks out of your control cause you didn't happen to time your moor command right..then have to have gm come to move boat cause you can't board to un moor with it's vertical.  Please please please give us more speed control.

Everytime this comes up +1.

Sailing skill along with ship interactions and skill timers: raising/lowering sails, tacking into the wind, ... and tbh thats the limit of my sailing knowledge. You get the point though.

EDIT: Also interruptable in fighting and "passengers" on board can perform other sailing tasks depending on their skills.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

We are now using this topic to voice our support for this idea.

Edited by HughMongus
grammer correction