Sign in to follow this  
Maah

WTS 1 Gold Coin (@0.95)

-SOLD-

100eu 95eu

Verified Paypal account only please.

(spawn@Release)

note: I agreed on cleaning the thread. Thanks for the feedback but please take it to the right sub-forums.

Edited by Maah
  • Like 1

what's the difference if th buyer buys from you or from wurm online shop? The idea of swelling gold is to be cheaper than on wrum shop.

• Like 1

Well seeing how the price for gold there is 160e i guess 60e  even the new thing i think is 115e but they have more fees involved i believe. This coin has nothing to do with me but just saying that is the going rate now.

Edited by Kegan

it's a lot more beneficial to buy it off of the cash shop, even if it's slightly more expensive.  The rate isn't that much more, 50s costs 50e from players which is about 80ish USD, from the shop it's 89USD.

If you buy it from the shop then the extra currency gets injected into the system, buy it from a player and your just reusing old silver.  If the player doesn't ever sell the gold then it would be better to buy it off them but if they drop the rates from player sold silver then it'll be better for the market.

What is the official page where you can buy silver cheaper than 16eu/10s? I missed that one.

it's a lot more beneficial to buy it off of the cash shop, even if it's slightly more expensive.  The rate isn't that much more, 50s costs 50e from players which is about 80ish USD, from the shop it's 89USD.

If you buy it from the shop then the extra currency gets injected into the system, buy it from a player and your just reusing old silver.  If the player doesn't ever sell the gold then it would be better to buy it off them but if they drop the rates from player sold silver then it'll be better for the market.

Wow are you trolling this poor guy's coin sale or what?  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.  :huh:

What is the official page where you can buy silver cheaper than 16eu/10s? I missed that one.

If I pay via Xsolla using a credit card the payment is 157.64 per 100s.  Which would be....114.74 Euro according to google.  So you're literally 14 dollars cheaper then the forums, about 10 dollars cheaper if you do 50e for 50s.

Wow are you trolling this poor guy's coin sale or what?  You ought to be ashamed of yourself.  :huh:

I'm pointing out the new payment system, which is cheaper then the old paypal system.  You clearly don't understand the definition of trolling.  He may not know about the new Xsolla system and thus why he's posting using the old pre-xsolla rates which were  10 silver coins (ingame) 16 €

Hell even the premium time is a few dollars cheaper per month if you use xsolla rather then paypal.

Edited by Object

the webshop sells coins through xsolla for:

100s-115€

50s-65€

there are no extra fees involved.

so, 100s-100€ is still cheaper.

That sounds like xsolla is not acting as a payment system but as a market agent. Info and numbers don't match.

People have been buying them all the time for 100e i bought some myself this week for that price not everyone uses the new system. If you use PayPal then it is a huge savings over the shop but either way you are still saving money. I am not sure why they have decided to attack this post but 100e is a fair and on going market price for player sold coins..atm 

Maah just send a report from the OP (report button) and ask for the thread to be cleaned up if you like there is no need for this all to be here. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 1

The rate isn't that much more, 50s costs 50e from players which is about 80ish USD, from the shop it's 89USD.

Object,

I checked several currency converters, and 50e is $68.72.  Where do you come up with 80ish?  Saving $20 for 50s is significant.

Lets clean up this thread by closing it ....I'll buy it at that (95€)

...now to find release spawn, I dont go to release much.

Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 3

Sold to JDBooker. +1 to his reputation :)

Been thinking about the whole xsolla thing. It seems Code Club AB is handing coins to them at a 1eu/1s ratio, then xsolla resells them in bulk with a +15eu fee (derived from given numbers). I don't really know how this may help CCAB or players since you are giving profit to the agent in-between without any added value.

You can only damage customer trust this way. I really hope to be wrong.

Sold to JDBooker. +1 to his reputation :)

Been thinking about the whole xsolla thing. It seems Code Club AB is handing coins to them at a 1eu/1s ratio, then xsolla resells them in bulk with a +15eu fee (derived from given numbers). I don't really know how this may help CCAB or players since you are giving profit to the agent in-between without any added value.

You can only damage customer trust this way. I really hope to be wrong.

Well to be fair they bring in many more options for players that can't or don't want to use PayPal. Until this thread i had thought they had an additional fee added in later on in the purchase though.

I don't know much about them as a company so i only use PayPal and with PayPal i am not giving my information out all the time they handle that and are quite secure with the way they have text codes and the like to make you secure.  I am a paranoid person when it comes to the net to start with i even have a separate account at my bank just for my PayPal that is not hooked up with my main accounts. I know that might seem like overkill but makes me feel safer, lol