Sign in to follow this  
Ghoulio

73ql Supreme Marble Brazier Pillar *bidding closed*

[14:21:58] A pillar with a golden brazier on the top. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It is glowing from the heat. It could be improved with a shards. Ql: 73.052605, Dam: 0.0.

Current bid: 9s

Bid Increments: 50c

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 1hr

auction_timer_1397327073.gif

Reasonable mainland delivery included on Pristine (no, I won't scale 300 tiles of mountain wilderness.)  or can be picked up at Sublime x18,y24 just south of Blossom.

Edited by Ghoulio
  • Like 1

yes it can as far as i know. 4 will fit in a wagon.

edit: i will try to load one on a ship to verify and report back here later today.

Edited by Ghoulio

do we know yet if rare braziers increase the brightness of light the same way lamps do, basically is there any difference between reg rare and supreme.

Yes it is brighter as lamps/lanterns are. It cannot be dyed unfortunately. Also i will go ahead and answer what will be the next question someone has...no it does NOT have the rare/supreme shimmery effect on it. That said they really are nice looking and this one puts out a good amount of light over a good sized area (assuming java isn't in the mood to wrestle that day).

Auction is half over, don't miss your chance to own this fine item!

had an ally check and yes you can load these into a ship (he tested with a corbita).

Auction complete! Congratulations to Aum and his winning bid of 9s.

• Like 1