Sign in to follow this  
Arndell

"Last Gasp" Explination in Tutorial

I see this kind of think alot, i get 2-4 new corpses with new names every week or so all dead in the same position on a slope.

I think it's a shame that some players quit on this ending because of a simple mechanic that is a little hidden but not explained to my knowledge.

I beleive it would be beneficial to add a "Last Gasp" section to the tutorial just quickly explaining the use of it and when it becomes available, the urge to swim across to those pretty hills you see over the water is probably big with alot of newbies but many of them probably die like in this screenshot here, the 2-4 are on my length of coast alone so I would imagine its quite alot of new players having this experience and I don't think drowning, seeminly pointlessly in their eyes, due to a slight slope on the coast is a good reward for wanting to explore and deciding to try and swim across an expanse of water.

Not a huge issue by any means, but I imagine it could help with player retentsion and make the tutorial a little better on a survival issue that it seems newbies have a clear problem with.

• Like 1

A picture is worth a thousand words.

+1

Edited by Arndell
  • Like 1

yea i played for a month befor i figured it out by mistake lol

My habit of reading up all the wiki of the game that I'm starting to play, save my life a lot of times.

Here take my +1