Sign in to follow this  
rosedragon

[Community Game] Be part of my drawing #1 Impalong

Fun =D Put me near 14? DoND Is always my favorite. During that impalong I think I helped with Colossus building. Now I would be PAS or hunting. If there is a cliff or mountain around, you can have me cartwheeling down it from tripping off the side. I did a lot of falling during that time.

zf0jjoa.png

Edited by Alagrexa

Wraithfoe, standard naked male wurmian look, dual-wielding carving knives in the top left (#8) getting mangled by wolves please. Like at least two...

Final scene of film "the grey" if you need inspiration ;)

Lupe

Female, Black

Brown hair, Dreadlocks

Regular studded leather armor with blue tabard minus the helmet to show off them dreads :P

Actions: Leaning against a tree snoozing on the ground while leading a grazing horse. *Not exactly something you can do in game but I figured its not to far out there.

Honestly don't know why, but your WIP picture all by itself looks really good, a neat little piece all by itself.

Maximustehgreat

Male, Tanned - black platted beard and brushed back hair

Armor - Red dragon scale, wielding a huge axe.

#11 Sparring someone near the willow tree 

White, black hair and beard.

Scale armour, MR tabard

Anywhere

:)

brown hair  and brown facial hair

Armour: full gold chain except for helm wearing no helmet at all, and a MR Tabard.

working on ropetools, tons of ropetools

I got some updates folks! I have drawn everyone that posted participation on the first page and my character. The whole thing took 2 hours 40 minutes and the size of these characters obviously too big for the current background but I won't concern it now as I have plan to just drop the characters on blank spaces and draw the scenery around them.

winterimpalongWIP3.jpg

I am so enjoying this 2 hours 40 minutes as I fall into trance and draw what I believe as the emotions of each individuals on theirs chibi form. From the self enjoyment Rasu got of improving a backpack, Valdor's confidence, battlecry of Emoo, Milosanx chilling around, strong will of Guruen, Dairuka's mischief, an epic spar between Kegan and undrawn character observed and judged by Sklo, the sheer joy of Blazer, perseverance of Lancelot, the surprise and excitement of Chiqa getting her first rare, Zwei's curiosity, and my embarrassment as the noob me drown on the lake (which happened on that impalong... glad most people are so helpful and someone refreshed me so I can get out. Were people laughing, I probably will be too embarrassed to even continue playing).

Reminds me this is why I like wurm. Small moments where emotions are strong and how each individuals spend theirs time differently, even improve the same item with different ways.. unlike most mmos while everyone hack the same monsters using the same method.

Some of you might expected this piece to be realistic-feeling like my previous fanarts. Certain people might know I draw cutesy things for most of my games. Regardless, I hope ya' enjoy viewing this WIP piece, as I also enjoy drawing them:) . Tell your friends to join in, I still looking to fill the place with hundreds of characters :) .

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 12

I got some updates folks! I have drawn everyone that posted participation on the first page and my character. The whole thing took 2 hours 40 minutes and the size of these characters obviously too big for the current background but I won't concern it now as I have plan to just drop the characters on blank spaces and draw the scenery around them.

winterimpalongWIP3.jpg

I am so enjoying this 2 hours 40 minutes as I fall into trance and draw what I believe as the emotions of each individuals on theirs chibi form. From the self enjoyment Rasu got of improving a backpack, Valdor's confidence, battlecry of Emoo, Milosanx chilling around, strong will of Guruen, Dairuka's mischief, an epic spar between Kegan and undrawn character observed and judged by Sklo, the sheer joy of Blazer, perseverance of Lancelot, the surprise and excitement of Chiqa getting her first rare, Zwei's curiosity, and my embarrassment as the noob me drown on the lake (which happened on that impalong... glad most people are so helpful and someone refreshed me so I can get out. Were people laughing, I probably will be too embarrassed to even continue playing).

Reminds me this is why I like wurm. Small moments where emotions are strong and how each individuals spend theirs time differently, even improve the same item with different ways.. unlike most mmos while everyone hack the same monsters using the same method.

Some of you might expected this piece to be realistic-feeling like my previous fanarts. Certain people might know I draw cutesy things for most of my games. Regardless, I hope ya' enjoy viewing this WIP piece, as I also enjoy drawing them:) . Tell your friends to join in, I still looking to fill the place with hundreds of characters :) .

This looks so amazing! I LOVE my character!! (well i assume it's mine in the upper right corner)

This looks so amazing! I LOVE my character!! (well i assume it's mine in the upper right corner)

yes, the upper right is yours. With bonus of sexy hairy chest ;) .

• Like 1

Wow very good fun! like the way you are doing the characters.  :o

You can tell I'm praising Libila. Given that I'm wearing the skull of a Pikachu as a helmet.

Libila approves.

@#!

Edited by Dairuka

Very nice so far Rose, if you can fit me please:

Male

short brown hair, brown stubble beard

taming/leading a chicken

Hopefully not too late on this. Been otherwise occupied of late:

1) Anywhere is fine, not picky on location.

2) Klaa, Male. Full cloth set (with jacket minus shirt), leather boots (default colors)

klaaa.jpg
klaab.jpg

3) Stealing something or picking a lock. However, if pvp-related is not allowed (meh freedom servers :P ), then selling a hell horse is acceptable.

Edited by Klaa

3) Stealing something or picking a lock. However, if pvp-related is not allowed (meh freedom servers :P ), then selling a hell horse is acceptable.

Buyer beware: the above mentioned hell horse is most like trained to jump the pen fences and return to the seller, there is a rumor about this person selling the same horse a couple hundreds of times.

• Like 2

Dang I look sexy :o Nice Rose.

come give me an arrow with your name on it next impalong ;)

• Like 1