Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Suggested changes to enclosure and highway rules

Have to say...

vs.

Amuses me for some reason....

Edited by ScarfaceRo

* Confused and need some clarification please *

On the deed I live on, I created 3 extensions on the perimeter of the deed, careful as to examine each tile so that is said it was on the perimeter of my deed.  I then fenced in some areas, made some Gatehouses ( storage houses ) on 2 sides, with a 'Tower House' in one corner overlooking the current highway ( and over Dotties place to see the inner sea )

1.  With the removal of enclosure rules are these pens still protected since they are on the perimeter of the deed on tiles that are considered part of the deed?

2.  Does the removal mean that anyone can just walk up to my wall, bash it in, steal horses or trash fields ( harvest em or whatever ) and then I have no actions I can take against these players, that I just have to suck it up and take it?

• Like 2

Perimeter is not deed, you shouldn't build anything in perimeter and expect it to be safe.

5 tiles of perimeter is required. I cannot deed without it. If it touches another perimeter, I cannot expand into it. When you examine the ground, it has my deed name in it. That alone is proof of who it belongs to. It's not safe no, but there should be no dispute that if you bash your way into it, it is required to have property.

• Like 1

Great ideas 'till here mate, but with this one I disagree - there is at least on legit reason for a large perimeter: securting a land you will later want to expand to; like my deed is only 23*23, but I also PAY for 14 tiles of perimeter, so eventually I could expand to 51x51 if I will want to turn my homestead in a village. Also that perimeter acts as hunting ground which can't be deeded over by others. And I do pay for it.

So yeah, I agree that you should have the option to not have any perimeter if you don't want it. But at the same time please let me pay and have mine if I feel I need it.

Agree with you on this one, Scarface. (Heh don't faint!) It's the 5 I must have that is my issue with legal enclosures. The ones you pay for are quite different. And, just as mine I had to have, your deed name is on it when you examine the ground. Any enclosure within it is on your land as written in the stone, regardless of who built it. There is a warning that comes up about building in perimeter. You have to agree to it to continue. If you do and you are asked to vacate for expansion, you agreed to those term when you hit "plan."

To expand and reiterate, the number of tiles you can claim is limited. You can't have infinite perimeter. Again, a repeat I have said before, the only non-write structure within that which should have protection is a fence. If there is a question of who owns the fence, regardless of if they do or not, right click the ground. You found your owner. Do squatters in unused lands acquire ownership of the land on which they squat? No. Same here. If Scarface here graciously allows you to live there on his irons, thank him for it but don't expect him to give up his future plans.

EDIT: I should have multiquoted but I didn't read to the end first. If a CM can merge all this, please do.

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 1

Sometimes I think it would be better if you couldn't travel to other servers and where only allowed to have 1 account per email. yes people would make extra emails but over time it could become a hassle for them. But removing travel to other places would hurt wurm. So I have a bigger solution that would help out on the load. If you play on epic you can't play on Freedom same goes for Chaos. We have a lot of Chaos players who play in safety on freedom servers then go to chaos. So basically Freedom servers are now a crutch sort of a cheat for PVP. You should be made to have to earn your skills on Chaos just like Epic has to earn there skills on Epic cluster. Make the chaos server like Epic where the avatar is separate from there Freedom Avatar. If this was to be implemented you can give the Chaos player a chose to make there existing Avatar Chaos or freedom and then the other would be set to noob status.

Epic can't use Freedom as a crutch so neither should Chaos.

This is different issue and enemies running away to border is not common. Chaos connected to freedom is the only reason chaos still alive... they/we get the fresh blood from freedom. And obviously this will tore me apart, I come to chaos now and then but I mostly live in freedom with my hoard of bought items. Everyone knows I am not chaos-player or independence-player but player who plays in both of them.

As for highways, why not just create special highway tiles, which never fully degrade, but do require maintenance for best movement bonus. Only GM's can place them, they cannot be more than two wide. This would require that brick or slab roads be built first, before they could be designated as highways. Highways could be dirt dropped or dug out on PVP servers, or even damaged terribly, but not destroyed.

Players with the urge to work on repair or paving skills could then take a bunch of rock / bricks / slabs out in a large cart, and repair or improve highways. High quality highways would offer more speed bonuses. Terrible quality highways would slow you down to the speed of walking on grass. In PVP worlds, highways could not be destroyed, but they could be ruined and require a lot of work to repair, or just temporarily mucked up with dirt dropping. (Destroying Roman roads was no small task, though they could be messed up pretty badly in fairly short order.)

PvP doesn't have any highway rules, enemies are freely destroy their highway all the time.. though at one point.. JK use MR highway to quickly attack them.

1.  With the removal of enclosure rules are these pens still protected since they are on the perimeter of the deed on tiles that are considered part of the deed?

2.  Does the removal mean that anyone can just walk up to my wall, bash it in, steal horses or trash fields ( harvest em or whatever ) and then I have no actions I can take against these players, that I just have to suck it up and take it?

Perimeter is never considered part of the deed. It is players that think they own perimeter. Yeah they can bash in your fences, which then why it have 1 month warning.

Enclosures: Could it be as simple as turning up the decay rate so it is unmanageable to maintain a vast area without deed protection?  Or if possible, make it so every additional non deeded fence increases the decay rate on the whole structure?

Decay rate of newbie fences actually fast.. the question is decay rate of the veterans 99ql fences. Also, the problem was when someone bash in to your enclosure, gm have to find that person. It looks simple, but many problems have risen on this.

Why not just ban the people who abuse the enclosure rule?

Not that simple. On many territory disputes both parties are guilty. For example... player A have a deed, player B have a deed, player B was inactive. Player A wanted to expand north, to a small undeeded land that border with player B deed. Suddenly player B comes back and player A feels threatened and quickly try to make enclosure on the undeeded land. Player B retaliate by making building inside the unfinished enclosure. Or another case is Player A bash player B fence out of not knowing the rules, but he stop before fence fall. But then decay or troll take that fence out and player C get in taking items there. These just the simplified version, imagine all the parties involved are hiding theirs intention because they are guilty in a bit here and there.

Maintaining integrity of highway with highway rule itself is something hard. Seen here and there highway being changed and as long as no one reporting, gms doesn't know. 

I believe Rolf doesn't try to make more problems here, but to make something BETTER than enclosure and highway to replace them. Of course, minus we veterans landhogging things..

- using the same mechanic as perimeter (no other protection except no bashing, no deeding over) allow each player to place a small camp (maybe limited in size, but not necessarily) for which they should pay two times the normal price of perimeter tiles - limited to one camp per player

This doesn't help newcomers. 

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1

I didn't like the fact people were fencing off huge amounts of land and I suggested getting rid of the rule allowing them to do that.
I wasn't really thinking of newbies much then, but I think it should stand to reason (common sense) that you don't act like a douchebag and greif newbies etc. Maybe some loose rule should apply here where as if a long standing player is going around repeativly causing crap, they are punished for it...  I've played for a long time and never really had a conflict with anyone because I follow some common sense social rules and all my neighbours seem to do the same. So I don't see any excuse for poor social behavior in game and it should be punished/the person removed entirely from the game for  repeativly causing conflict and greif.
Bad people will have a trail of crap behind them, so after 12 or so months of them playing and noticing them repeativly getting in to conflicts with others, they should be delt with.

Edited by AlexLong
  • Like 1

I didn't like the fact people were fencing off huge amounts of land and I suggested getting rid of the rule allowing them to do that.

I wasn't really thinking of newbies much then, but I think it should stand to reason (common sense) that you don't act like a douchebag and greif newbies etc. Maybe some loose rule should apply here where as if a long standing player is going around repeativly causing crap, they are punished for it...  I've played for a long time and never really had a conflict with anyone because I follow some common sense social rules and all my neighbours seem to do the same. So I don't see any excuse for poor social behavior in game and it should be punished/the person removed entirely from the game for  repeativly causing conflict and greif.

There are always those that feel the rules don't apply to them.  

I suppose the problem is that the GMs are being called out to handle those that break into others enclosures and the GMs are put in the position of having to tell the person that is broken into that the GM can't wave a wand and give them everything back.   I haven't really seen a problem with people fencing off too big of areas but as an established player I don't really spend much time trying to find new areas to set up in.   

As noted previously, this will do little to prevent experienced players from staking out large areas, maybe a little more work.   And it would seem to make new players very vulnerable to griefing.  I suppose it also hurts the majority of traveling players since highways will be dug up and destroyed.  It's happened before and will happen again and on pve servers there isn't much that anyone can do.   

• Like 1

so my thought on enclosures is to make them kind of like houses. In order to build a fence you have to plan it like a wall to a house. after you finish all the sections of the fence enclosure you finalize the plan and get a writ just like a house. the number of fence tiles you are allowed to connect together is limited by your carpentry/masonry skill and once finalized and finished no one but you or a GM can bash your fence(decay still happens off deed). that would limit the size of enclosures and prevent people from bashing them saving the GMs a lot of headaches. Perhaps put in a timer making it where a new enclosure cannot be planned until 24 hours or longer after your last enclosure is completed.

As far as the highways are concerned i like the ideas for major highways being made into heritage sites or being made out of special materials that have to be connected to deed tokens or other highway tiles.

Deed maintenance is NOT so high. Even without earning anything in game, a 10 euro payment per month gives one one month of premium and 2-2.5 silver coins, which is enough for mantaining a 33*33 deed without a templar. That's enough space for buildings, farm, trees and animals (over 60 animals with good ratio!).

That's more than any normal player would need for self use. And if you want more than this, well, in this case either start earning coins in game or ipen your wallet, because that's really greed, not need.

Is not like any household any hermit needs a castle, a cathedral, an inn, a smith and many other buildings more suitable fir a village. You want them? No problem, but don't say you need them.

Deed maintenance is pretty high.  It's been raised since I last played, and to maintain premium plus a deed takes easily $23USD (premium plus 5 silver) a month or more.  And to me, that's unreasonable - it makes Wurm the most expensive online game in existence as far as I know, and it's such a small game in comparison to those less expensive games.  Not to say that I don't love the game - I would hate to have to quit, but honestly, look at the trend lately.  Increases in prices for deeds, and now removal of protections for people who don't have the money.  It's not as easy to make money in this game as you suggest - it takes MANY hours.  Some people have lives, and some people love this game but are poor (myself).  I don't think I could support premium AND my deed even if I put in a solid 4-8 hours a day.

An alternative to the other suggestions in this thread (because quite honestly I think removing enclosures and especially highways entirely is simply a stupid move that should be out of the question) that I would be ok with is to lower all deed costs by 50%.  It's only fair.  You pay for premium, then for a deed on top of that.  It's a LOT of money, as much as some of the richer people in this game love to deny it.  If you lowered all deed costs by 50%, I wouldn't mind as much that nothing is truly protected anymore unless you're financially well-off.

Difference is I am willing to pay for mine, so I admit is a greed, a luxury. I feel I need is not equal with I need - I feel I need my daily WURM fix; truth is I don't, I just want it. And, as said, I'm willing to pay for my greedy needs; don't ask for free land.

Was just pointing out the conflicting terminology since the first post never says if 16x16 deeds (33x33 tiles) was too much for those paying or not, just that upkeep is cheap/easy to get, and that having more land than this is being greedy.

To follow that up with a statement a few minutes later that as long as you pay for it, it's okay to say it's a "need", and as long as you're keeping land for hunting grounds (i'll assume any active usage, but aesthetics probably don't count), it's okay to have more than 33x33 tiles.

Hence my amusement.

The problem is simply that we're all people with different goals and expectations, in a sandbox game with a fairly open amount of freedom.  The dev team (or at least Rolf) don't want to impose a lot of rules on how we play the game, so they've kept it to a bare minimum, and in that vacuum, a lot of boarderline griefing is able to survive.

Removing these "rules" will not correct that.

Adding hard coded rules will be a start, but what happens when a new fringe case surfaces?

The fact is, as much as we may not like rules, there needs to be a solid basis of; "If you do X, Y or Z, you get bounced."  Right now that is really only for intentional exploits, hacking/client moding, and long term/recurring griefing.

Lets say the "homestead" deed idea goes in, if anyone adds to the size, say Player A owns the spot, and Player B adds 1+ tiles by way of fences and a gate. What happens?

If Player B adds the space, then immediately bashes into the original space (since the spot is no longer within the "protected size") and loots the place.  What happens?

The staff need better tools to monitor what is going on and better access to log files, ideally they should be able to GM Examine a tile and see who did what in some set range of tiles and filter out what they don't need without the need to access the server logs directly.

So before you make changes to these rules, give the team the tools they need to actually show why they are ruling the way they are.  Hell that tool alone would likely do more to reduce the support calls than changing the enclosure mechanic and highway rules.

Because those looking to get around the system would know their actions were logged and readily available for the GM who gets called in.

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 4

There are always those that feel the rules don't apply to them.  

I suppose the problem is that the GMs are being called out to handle those that break into others enclosures and the GMs are put in the position of having to tell the person that is broken into that the GM can't wave a wand and give them everything back.   I haven't really seen a problem with people fencing off too big of areas but as an established player I don't really spend much time trying to find new areas to set up in.   

As noted previously, this will do little to prevent experienced players from staking out large areas, maybe a little more work.   And it would seem to make new players very vulnerable to griefing.  I suppose it also hurts the majority of traveling players since highways will be dug up and destroyed.  It's happened before and will happen again and on pve servers there isn't much that anyone can do.   

Lando is completely right.  There are TONS of kids (and I call them kids because no matter their age, that's what they are mentally) whose only joy in life is to go out and ruin someone else's day.  It takes far less time to destroy someone's hard work (which may have taken hours, or days) than it does to perform the hard work.  

As I've said earlier in this thread, this change will destroy Freedom, because it will pit neighbor against neighbor.  Some idiot trolling player will come on, smash someone's wall, and take their stuff.  Since the tracking skill is balls (even at high levels it tracks for FAR too little time), they have no idea who did it, and have to become more hostile towards all their neighbors.  These changes you're proposing, Rolf, will encourage people on Freedom servers (where it's supposed to be about building cool things and being peaceful) to turtle in their deeds, and never go out.  There will be no point to going out and looking for a new vein of ore, because someone will be able to simply smash down the walls if you don't have the money for a second deed.  

I cannot stress enough how much I hate this thread for existing.

• Like 6

I haven't read all the responses, so I apologize if I repeat anyone else. But there is a lot of talk about paying players quitting over this. If this is not the intent, it may backfire. I have agreed with most of the decisions made, but I think this is going to cause more problems than it is worth.

First, the prices of deeds are already outrageous for newer players. If people are going to be able to bash anything outside of a deed, then the prices of deeds and upkeep need to be lowered.

Second, enclosures are a good idea within a certain number of tiles away from the deed perimeters. Nobody should have to pay for a deed and only get to have part of it for their buildings because they do not want others cutting down all the trees around the deed. The trees are a resource and other players should not be able to run around clearing out areas that should be resources for people paying for the nearby deeds.

Third, this highway issue is going to be much more trouble than it is worth. I really hope you reconsider at least some of this to avoid open hostilities not already existing between players on non-PVP servers. 

• Like 3

I already wall off enough land, which, at least, have the decency to pay for

• Like 7

I'm fine with the enclosure rule going away. I would suggest a special newbie deed/enclosure/something that you get 1 per character, 5x5 tiles, 1 perimeter, that lasts 30 days after your character is created, no more. Something to let new players have a safe spot while they get used to the game and decide what they want to do.

Highway rule needs to stay, IMO. If you think the griefing is bad now with the highway rule, it'll be 10x worse without it. People will STILL call on GMs to mediate disputes, plus you'll have all the yahoos that decide to pop buildings over highways, drop dirt on them so they're impassable, or fence off access to players they don't like. Also if you allow highways to be removed the map maintainers for each server are going to have a VERY rough time of it.

Edited by Moxie
  • Like 2

Overall getting rid of the enclosures and road protections without replacing them with some other mechanism will definitely spawn a lot of folks destroying and stealing because they can with out penalty - I have my eye on a few places already . . .

This is another major problem that this change will cause.  Even normally decent people will turn to nefarious means.  I feel so cheated by this game right now...especially the highway thing.  I mean, I've spent months building this ridiculous highway across a rock cliff on Deli in a super useful place.  Now I find out it was basically for nothing, as someone could just come and ruin it with no consequences.

All this work for nothing:

6QPfgQO.jpg

Thanks, Rolf.

• Like 1

To me this seems a bit like a shoulder shrug for "we don't have the time or the desire to help you people who want to homestead without giving 'us' money for a deed, so we are letting you know, your farm is gonna be raided a lot, so don't ask us to help...just FYI"

• Like 5

I'm fine with the enclosure rule going away. I would suggest a special newbie deed/enclosure/something that you get 1 per character, 5x5 tiles, 1 perimeter, that lasts 30 days after your character is created, no more. Something to let new players have a safe spot while they get used to the game and decide what they want to do.

Highway rule needs to stay, IMO. If you think the griefing is bad now with the highway rule, it'll be 10x worse without it. People will STILL call on GMs to mediate disputes, plus you'll have all the yahoos that decide to pop buildings over highways, drop dirt on them so they're impassable, or fence off access to players they don't like. Also if you allow highways to be removed the map maintainers for each server are going to have a VERY rough time of it.

The player-made maps of roads and such will essentially become useless.  They would change so fast it would be impossible to keep up.

• Like 1

I appreciate the understanding that most of you are showing in this matter.  To the rest of you who are all "the end is nigh"...  We are not simply throwing away everything or tossing your efforts to the wolves so to speak.  If you will read Rolf's post properly you will see this is about suggestions for improving the current situation.

The suggestion is to remove these rules, and replace the newbie situation with another solution. There are quite a lot of good ideas floating around.

• Like 2

I'm sorry, I do not wish to hurt anyone's feelings.

I've been good with everything that has happened in this game thus far.

I for once am against this idea.

I, my wife, and my 9-yr-old son play this game together we log on every night, all three of us have paid accounts, not that we made the money in-game someone else paid for, despite the increase in costs over time.  We do make some money in game sometimes to off-set some of the costs, but not all, like many much older ppl who are for this do.

We live in a deeded town, and an off-deeded place a ways from that.  My 9-yr-old son likes to have his own place to make farms, and find animals in the wild and keep them. We aren't massive land grabbers.  I made him his own LITTLE place that we use in an area, that is quite a distance from most ppl.  We get along with our neighbors.  So when you break this rule, someone will come in and take his animals and ruin his crops, and I'm gonna be mad.  We've never had anyone mess with our off-deed place. 

I can see everything not under a deed being greifed for ppl to be mischeivious... if you ever played minecraft in it's early days, you know what I mean. 

I find it deploreable that you set rules, people pay their money for premium time, under the pre-tense that they can build and have fun (as a family in our case) protected from griefers assuming they follow said rule, then you wanna change the rule, and say but you gotta spend MORE money in additon now to protect your stuff in the game. 

A premium player(s) shouldn't have to pay more money to prevent greifing. 

Plus you get new ppl in who just want to solo build, and try the game out, as soon as the griefers come they're gonna quit. 

I have a feeling we're gonna lose some ppl on this one.

Sorry, Rolf.  Guess I can't always agree with what your doing in this game.

• Like 5

I appreciate the understanding that most of you are showing in this matter.  To the rest of you who are all "the end is nigh"...  We are not simply throwing away everything or tossing your efforts to the wolves so to speak.  If you will read Rolf's post properly you will see this is about suggestions for improving the current situation.

I get that, however it's like saying 'Your heart is bad so we are removing it and we will let you know sometime soon what we have decided to make it a better heart, but we can't tell you that we have a better heart right now but you will be fine not knowing all that for a while, just try not to move blood too much while we figure it all out'.

• Like 2

Hi,

as you may be aware, the GM team tries to enforce enclosure and highway rules on the Freedom servers. Apparently these often cause pretty bad situations that only cause grief and mudslinging to all parties involved.

The reason that the enclosure rule emerged was to help newbies settle in. The rule is however used in other ways today which is unintended and it causes lots of unintended work for our volunteer GM team.

The reason for removing the highway rule is the same - unmanageable and inconsistent GM situation. 

The suggestion is to remove these rules, and replace the newbie situation with another solution. There are quite a lot of good ideas floating around. You should consider making preparations for them being removed within a month, unless we see a showstopper for these.

If you come up with a manageable and codable solution that makes it possible to protect highways in a better way by players do say. The solution should of course make it possible to remove the protection since it shouldn't be possible to turn someone's surroundings into an irreversible parking lot.

Cheers,

Rolf

With all do respect, Enki, the red underlined part tells readers, we've pretty much decided we're gonna do this in about a month unless enough paying customers make a fuss, then we might hold off a bit.  So I'm sure you can understand why some people would be a little upset about this.

And yes I get that they want suggestions on how to do it without offending too many ppl, but until everyone knows, what the final result is, it makes some of us concerned.

Edited by Tarquin
  • Like 2

IMO:

I have no Problem if the enclosure rule will be lifted.

But first give us the Option to Switch off the Perimeter (on one, two or all side) we already own and pay upkeep for. So friends can Play, if they like deed on deed, and don't wast land of 10 titles between there deeds, where nothing will be save when the enclosure rule fall. Thats then DEAD completely unsaved Land!!

And i don't say get off wiht the hole Perimeter System, only give us free Option if we like a Perimeter or not, thats all.

The second would be realy great and thats i waiting years for now, is expanding deed in one direction!

So you don't Need always to disband your deed and make a new one, when you relocate your land in one or two directions.

Especial, deeds have a advantage, when they stay Long time (production Bonus), you always loosing it, if you Need to disband for relocation, and cost extra silver to buy new, not counting the money you lose on disbanding.

So first please, free choise of expanding in one, two or all direction, a Option to Switch off your deed perimter in one, two or all directions.

After then, i haven't any Problem we talk about a System for new Player to have a save free land to test the game wihtout a enclosure rule.

best regards

Margoe

I'm sorry, I do not wish to hurt anyone's feelings.

I've been good with everything that has happened in this game thus far.

I for once am against this idea.

I, my wife, and my 9-yr-old son play this game together we log on every night, all three of us have paid accounts, not that we made the money in-game someone else paid for, despite the increase in costs over time.  We do make some money in game sometimes to off-set some of the costs, but not all, like many much older ppl who are for this do.

We live in a deeded town, and an off-deeded place a ways from that.  My 9-yr-old son likes to have his own place to make farms, and find animals in the wild and keep them. We aren't massive land grabbers.  I made him his own LITTLE place that we use in an area, that is quite a distance from most ppl.  We get along with our neighbors.  So when you break this rule, someone will come in and take his animals and ruin his crops, and I'm gonna be mad.  We've never had anyone mess with our off-deed place. 

I can see everything not under a deed being greifed for ppl to be mischeivious... if you ever played minecraft in it's early days, you know what I mean. 

I find it deploreable that you set rules, people pay their money for premium time, under the pre-tense that they can build and have fun (as a family in our case) protected from griefers assuming they follow said rule, then you wanna change the rule, and say but you gotta spend MORE money in additon now to protect your stuff in the game. 

A premium player(s) shouldn't have to pay more money to prevent greifing. 

Plus you get new ppl in who just want to solo build, and try the game out, as soon as the griefers come they're gonna quit. 

I have a feeling we're gonna lose some ppl on this one.

Sorry, Rolf.  Guess I can't always agree with what your doing in this game.

Well said! My husband and I are in agreement, as you can probably tell. Indy is supposed to be a more relaxed version where 99% of the people get along. Now we are constantly going to be fighting people. Difference is, we can't kill them for messing with our things that, in this game, we have already technically paid for.

• Like 2

That is the thing, newbies are only one part of the problem(bigger one of course). But I think majority of Wurm players have at least one-two enclosures. That is how the game is played, you can't have full Wurm experience, when you are sitting on your deed. For example, when I live inland and want to grow reed/rice, I simply need to go to coastal area and have an enclosure, or want to have a hunting lodge, animal pens etc.. stuff like that. Enclosures give options, when you force every player on their deeds, you take away those options.

And that is the problem about Wurms direction. Instead of giving players freedom to let them play how they want. The devs lately only put up more boundaries and make the players play as they "envision" completely ignoring how the players WANT to play.

• Like 4

Change the rule.  Don't remove it, especially the highway one.  If you need someone to code a system for highways to be protected in some way, I'm sure there are plenty of people on your staff or on these forums who would be willing to code it for you (I would do it if I worked for you guys, heck I'd do it for free if I got to contribute).  I just think removing enclosures entirely because of some recurring problems is a bad solution - we should be finding ways to change it.  And you claim that's what this post is about, but this post also states "The suggestion is to remove these rules, and replace the newbie situation with another solution. There are quite a lot of good ideas floating around. You should consider making preparations for them being removed within a month, unless we see a showstopper for these," which pretty much states that it's already decided that they'll be gone in less than a month now. :(

• Like 2