Sign in to follow this  
Kammerz

Legend of Boatgaard - Role-play blog

Hi all,

I've started my very own role-play blog, based on real in game events that have happened to me on my adventures, written up in story mode along with pictures and videos where necessary!

Please read!

If this is in the wrong place I'm sorry!

http://legendofboatgaard.wordpress.com/

Go read my first post! It's about my journey from Deliverance to Exodus

Real featured players include:

AbsolutelyNobody (Deliverance)

Madelyne (Deliverance)

JudasX (Deliverance)

Kammerz (me! now in Exodus)

Feedback welcome :)

Here is a short extract from the first article 'The journey begins':

Coif in hand, Kam was already panting for breath, as walking wasn’t one of his good traits… not that he had any either. “Stupid leather armour, *throws the coif* why did he have to make it so tight!†Kam complained and continued down the windy path until he met a cross road and a sign saying ‘Red Tunnel’ – it lead south, and that was the only path leading in that direction, but by the looks of it, it didn’t seem like a friendly path at all. Littered with dead spiders and scorpions, Kam approached the entrance and peeked in. “Hello..?†only noticing two red eyes staring back from the tunnel directly back at him… “Hello Sir, would you please allow me to pass through this tunnel? It’s imperative I make it to Exodus…†The eyes continued to stare, Kam looked down and noticed some more red eyes, and then some more…. stepping back now as the thing crept closer…â€Sir?…S-s-s-SPIDER!†stumbling backwards Kam tripped on his own feet and fell back as the venomous spider launched its legs towards Kam! He blocked one attack with his poor wooden shield and crawled frantically backwards while trying to fend himself. His shield was soon bashed off to the side and nothing but a short sword now to parry a few attacks…

• Like 2

Yep. Great story! Perhaps move it to the Scribe's Corner, as here it will disappear among the new topics right away.

Can this thread be moved to Scribes Corner instead as it is game related xD 

Wood scraps says its for non-game related threads :P