Sign in to follow this  
mvlabat

What the f.. model is that?! All creatures' model bug

wurm_20140330_2143.jpg

wurm_20140330_2157.jpg

wurm_20140401_0001.jpg

The pictures say it all. :)

I use Windows 8.1 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M video adapter having newest drivers installed.

• Like 1

i have same issue.   if i turn off the glsharder thing.  it fixes the creatures.  but then the tiles are messed up.  and finding a road if not easy

There's your problem.

It's not funny. If that is win8 bug, so that is lack of support.

i have same issue.   if i turn off the glsharder thing.  it fixes the creatures.  but then the tiles are messed up.  and finding a road if not easy

I've got the same issue.. ( So how to fix it?

The first one is the Tony Green model 2014 for sure.

• Like 1

when hunting  i turn off gls shader thing  so i see the mobs better.  but then loose the tiles as they blend.  when not hunting and just at home deed. or needing to travel somewhere. i turn on gls shader thing and can see my tiles well , and just dont care about mobs as i'd out run them.

Had the same problem. It's related to Wurm not using your 740m. Adding Java executables in NVIDIA control panel to use your 740m will fix the problem. Java executables are probably located in C:\Program Files\Java\jre7 or jre8\bin

I also tried adding Java executables in C:\Windows\system32 but that didn't work.

• Like 1

Hello!

This is a simple solution. You are using a laptop with a double video card, the intel and the nvidia one. Problem is, wurm is a java application and hence not detected by nvidia control panel as being a game and hence it uses the default intel graphics card, which causes this issue. To fix this, all you have to do is tell nvidia to prefer using the nvidia processor over the intel one.

To do this, rightclick your desktop and go to Nvidia control panel. In here, go to 3d settings and set the "preferred graphics processor" on "high performance Nvidia". No need to tinker with glsl and vbo settings, this is all that is needed :)

kgPPseG.png

there is no need to tinker with the settings below either, only thing I changed was the preferred graphics processor. :)

Hope this helps you out!

If you only have intel graphics and no secondary graphics, I dont think this issue can be fixed and all you can do is disable vbo and glsl settings in the "compatibility" tab of the wurm settings. Intel graphics simply dont possess the necessary power and are usually as "battery saver" option in laptops.

Some laptops only have the intel graphics card, and that is mostly done to be able to make the laptop very cheap (often a difference between a 300-400 EUR laptop and a 600-1000+ EUR laptop)

Edited by Viti