Sign in to follow this  
spider

server lags

I had recorded after the LotD was casted and could still play fine, but once i entered the mine i could not even see what i was doing.. 

+1

First JKE run, crash 12 times, and almost died 3, I have to thank a lot of people of saving my ass while I was crashing by the way.

I think I will avoid JKE for the time being at least, till devs fix this.

But was fun everyone yelling "I CRASHED" "RELOGING" RELOG RELOG RELOOOOG!!"

Moved to Suggestions Section.

Edited by spider
  • Like 1

+1   fix it or you lose players:   pvp is unplayable now

Edited by vill
  • Like 6

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 30, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 30, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary

why you moved that that is a server bug  no idea or suggestion

move that back where i have post that

you are BM/CA you dont knwo what is a bug that now gm

It not a specific bug, it asking for the lag to be fixed, not reporting something specific, thus it is a suggestion. Indeed I am a Board Moderator, but you are incorrect in telling me I don't know where things go on the boards that I moderate daily.

View hidden Post

Spider is correct Shrimpiie.  This is reporting a problem that is occurring right now on the servers and needs fixed immediately.  This is not a suggestion.  Move this topic back to server bugs.

View hidden Post

Fine, moved.

Forgive me, I have made a mistake in moving this thread.

Moved back.

Edited by Shrimpiie

I'm collecting posts

And pls fix lag

Edited by mechanic

If this was NOT the Land of the Dead spell that was causing the situation, I apologize for implying that it was.  We were acting on the best information we had at the time.

We did have several GM's on Elevation, and the server as a whole seemed stable.   Not knowing the true cause of the issue, we decided to err on the side of caution.  (Was it not just a couple of weeks ago that the forums were aflame with "GM's should stay out of PVP situations ?" )

PvP can only be suspended on the agreement of at least 3 GM's online at the time.  Such agreement was not in place, and given the server's general health seemed to be okay, no action was taken.

• Like 4

If mods never stopped or assisted in pvp in previous occasions, multiple times, then it wouldn't be expected.

• Like 6

Have not seen one day without lags since 2009, but

+ 1

;)

If this was NOT the Land of the Dead spell that was causing the situation, I apologize for implying that it was.  We were acting on the best information we had at the time.

We did have several GM's on Elevation, and the server as a whole seemed stable.   Not knowing the true cause of the issue, we decided to err on the side of caution.  (Was it not just a couple of weeks ago that the forums were aflame with "GM's should stay out of PVP situations ?" )

PvP can only be suspended on the agreement of at least 3 GM's online at the time.  Such agreement was not in place, and given the server's general health seemed to be okay, no action was taken.

It was caused by memory leak which is not the players fault but the developers fault.

• Like 2

+1, another pvp experience utterly ruined. but this one is especialy painfull because it was unfair. BL that went into the mine all crashed while JK outside could play just fine. This influenced decisevely the outcome of the skirmish in favor of JK.

• Like 1

So is the whole server lagging or the area that has the LoD cast ?

+1, another pvp experience utterly ruined. but this one is especialy painfull because it was unfair. BL that went into the mine all crashed while JK outside could play just fine. This influenced decisevely the outcome of the skirmish in favor of JK.

It was caused by memory leak which is not the players fault but the developers fault.

Lol you are a noob :P A memory leak doesn't spread in the server.

Lol you are a noob :P A memory leak doesn't spread in the server.

sever wasn't lagging, everyone developed a memory leak because everyone was loading everyones player model

Edited by Propheteer

People are saying they experience lag all over the server and now some say it spread in chaos too o0 ? Player feedback sure is funny :P I don't lag at all, epic or chaos.

Edited by Issle

So is the whole server lagging or the area that has the LoD cast ?

no server lag and LoD was not the issue, the problem was located inside the cave that BL went in and it only affected people in it.

no server lag and LoD was not the issue, the problem was located inside the cave that BL went in and it only affected people in it.

Lol no. I could'nt even get there cause I couldn't even move due to crashes and lag. It effected the whole area around "war deed".