Sign in to follow this  
NeeNee

Slightly new player looking for good neighbors/alliance

I'm considering moving to Release, and I need some space! I don't really want to be a villager (because, well, you hear stories of things going wrong!), but I would like a good alliance to join and maybe to take over/buy an old deed (at least 20 x 20). I'm a blacksmith/jewelrysmith/miner and am hoping to have a merchant at some point. I do a bit of farming, sprout hunting and livestock raising as well. Living near people who are working on communal projects (roads, canals, etc) would be great, or just people who get along. Basically, a group of nice people, possibly merchants or just regular homesteaders. I'd like to do well at my craft but it's still supposed to be fun. :) I play during US time (GMT -5).

I'm looking for someplace forest-y with ocean/canal access (doesn't need to be coastal), mines to work in, guard towers nearby a plus, as I am fairly new. I would consider joining a village if they are not crazy people but I do need my own space and am not always super chatty.

PM me if you are selling a deed that sounds right, or know of a good place/alliance for a good neighbor.

I can vouch for Neenee as being a good neighbor.  I recently moved away, but she was always helpful, considerate and a strong believer in following the letter and the spirit of the rules.

And not overly chatty!

neenee, when u get a chance pm Khalija or Khepri, we have a nice alliance along the south western part mostly.

Thanks! I have some 'rental space' on Release for the moment. I'll PM when I get there.

Do you know Bibi, Wilca, Brandy, Necro or Lotus?

If so send me a PM.