Sign in to follow this  
MrGrimreaper

Mr.grim's planned colosseum in release

God that's gonna be nice... but keep it paced man!

Don't burn out on this building its massive!!!

+1

Cannot wait to see this thing finished will be one of the coolest things on release :)

Edited by necroe

The design is amazing Grim. But Necro is right (don't tell him i said that) -- you are trying to get it completed ASAP, but it's a huge project. Do it in bits so you don't crash and burn.

The design is amazing Grim. But Necro is right (don't tell him i said that) -- you are trying to get it completed ASAP, but it's a huge project. Do it in bits so you don't crash and burn.

This is how we've planned the Colosseum on Independence.  One building part at a time.

+1

But I say that as a personal desire to see it finished. You have to decide for yourself if the work and time is worth it.

I have to many projects of my own going right now or I would volunteer my help.

I am willing to help when things slow down a bit though.

Now Accepting mortar and bricks as donations hoping to get enough to finish the project within the next week - week 1/2 once it completedi will announce the first event in which i have some very exciting plans hope to see you all around and looking forward to any donations anyone make thanks you all for your patience

+1, Maybe i can make some bricks, so you can continue with working on this.

Will let you know.

Regards,

Stone

Just to confirm, this is done, right? MrGrim quit Wurm? 

He was last active on 28 May.

I haven't been by there recently, although he is my nieghbor just slightly out of my local. But I haven't seen much progress lately.

Well, I currently own the coliseum. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll have time to be able to work on it so the deed is up for grabs. If anyone would like to buy the deed from me (I'd sell it for what I'd get for disbanding it) feel free to contact me.

It's sad to see this not get continued, but I just have too much on my plate.

Well, I currently own the coliseum. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'll have time to be able to work on it so the deed is up for grabs. If anyone would like to buy the deed from me (I'd sell it for what I'd get for disbanding it) feel free to contact me.

It's sad to see this not get continued, but I just have too much on my plate.

Eh, Independence has a better Colosseum going.  I know that doesn't help release any but.....REJOICE! :D