Sign in to follow this  
LordLouis

mobs getting stuck on deeds

Currently my deed and several friends deeds in the area have greenish unicorns stuck on the deed edge, one of my friends deeds had 11 which i had to go kill as she is away and it messes up the ratio.

I don't know if its all unicorns, presently we only have greenish in the area. Even if you attack one and move away it wont follow, they don't move at all as soon as they hit a deed. 

Edit :  It seems to be all mobs getting stuck in deeds, I just visited another Friends deed that wasn't walled in and had to round up over 50 spiders and other mobs and drag them off, maybe his guard cant keep up now since the guard bug.  However why cant they just leave the deed in their own accord? 50 was no exaggeration, there are still more on there but i got the bulk of them. Most his livestock diseased or dead. All sorts of non aggros stuck on there too. 

Edited by LordLouis

All the animals since yesterday haven't moved. Absolutely sure of three of them as they are the bulls and were on the same tile in the same formation.

I have also seen mobs just hanging around a large walled off area. I seen what you are talking about with the deed thing. I seen about 25 mobs all glued to the wall. :P

yeah, they get stuck to walls, hills and waterlines.

It's bugged very bad.

Today on Independence, there were approx 200 mobs (no exaggeration)  in a 30 tile area, on old Hillpeace deed.  Hellhounds, spiders, unicorns,crocs, scorpions, bears, mountain lions, deer.   Its as if the mobs can't travel up terrain - they were all on the flat area by the shore.  I believe my friend got pics.  (I didn't realize that PRINTSCREEN key doesn't work in Wurm or I would have had pictures too.)

Edited by Mitzie

I've also got animals on my deed and deed perimeter that haven't moved for at least 24 hrs. Horses, cows and bulls.

They keep eating up the grass tiles they're on and never move to any other perfectly good grass tile.

Not sure if its cause they're not hungry or what.