Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

WTB - Kingdom Banners (Closed)

I am not sure if there are any more player made kingdom banners from chaos out there other then The Empire of Mol Rehan ones but if there is i would love to see them and maybe buy a few. If you have any for sale send me a screenshot of them and what you are asking for them. 

Edit: Also anyone from The Empire of Mol Rehan that wants to sell a few flags and maybe a few more banners pm me

Edited by Kegan

jenn kellon on chaos also pmk. And there also hots banner. I can provide you hots banners and flags if you want to, model is on wiki.

I can pass this along to our market team. I'm not sure if they will come specifically to you but they might take some to the merchant deed on Deli.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the offers i was mainly looking for unusual banners but i guess i have the ones i like now. I am not a fan of the JK banners (no offence to anyone just don't like the colors) I seen a black one that was posted in some recruitment thread that was cool but i guess it might not be around anymore or was just a forum only graphic deal? 

This is the one i was looking for really but it might not even be a real banner that was ever in the game. 

7bcd9.jpg

It never was in the game, but that would be a AWESOME banner... I'd buy a kazillion.

okay thanks i am going to close this then.