Sign in to follow this  
Jenshiye

Two black light priests

Multiple choice - split Black Light priests.  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Make two Libila priests?

• Yes - have two priests, one support and one fighter.
    • No - keep it as one half priests.
    • I do not PVP but think this would help draw me in.
    • I would join Horde of the Summoned if this were implemented!
    • Why bother? The Black Lighters are almost all gone now.

Have you ever piloted a space shuttle? I am sure we can agree that leaving the doors open in space might not be a good idea for the crew.

Come on bright spark, tell me why BL is so under populated on both Epic and Chaos. Why when MR came along so many defected saying, "Finally, an even chance / real side."

Affliction is a hell hole, horrible terrain, gets worse every scenario, fun place. Pretty much noone starts on blh, so low recruitment from home server/near 0 home server base to pull from.

Chaos, they were reimplemented recently+drama and chaos has MR/JK, people are set where they are generally.

Nothing to do with priest mechanics.

And BL does have a large population, just not a highly active one. :P

Lib is a pretty strong contender for what she was meant to be, a aggressive goddess that is based on destroying Whitelighters, as her pvp abilities on her priests, followers, and champs are near phenomenal in large quantities. :P

Why would a blacklighter that is 'healing' of that sort (Fo equivalent) be part of Blacklighter reign, when he could easily find a better comission in the Whitelighters. :P

If you're going to make a poll, wording bias in the options is kind of bad taste... You're attempting to influence people's answers by indicating the unacceptable ones with negative wording.

Edit: There are also no options for PvE'rs to indicate that they are neutral on the change, but there is poll points to indicate they support it. Simply not voting doesn't allow that opinion to truly represent itself.

-1 for presentation. +/- 0 on the concept because I'm a PvE player who doesn't understand and isn't impacted by the mechanics involved.

Edited by Sevenless
  • Like 1

How about wl and bl all have the same spells with the same effects but named differently?

How about remove all the hard coding with respect to religion and let the players choose their own brand of poison?

All kingdoms can have all four religions, HotS, MR and JK become just names to rally around. This means all spells are open to all kingdoms so that aspect of balancing simply disappears.

PMK chossing a template just gives you a starter look, perhaps find a way to differentiate MR and JK a lot more.

Consider either merging the two lights or splitting into four, but the three + one would have to go

This would mean however that Libila's priests may then be considered over powered and might possibly get a smack with the nerf stick.

Didn't vote in the poll because its too limited and biased.

The denial of bl continues on... maybe one day we will get same kingdom priests so our wl ones can finally stop living a miserable life in a cave...and stop taking my money....

EDIT: added "stop"

Edited by shankiest