Sign in to follow this  
shadowoftheapocalypse

Unknown bug with Caves & game objects

Why hello Wurmians I am I need of your help solving this issue that I'm posting hoping to find someone who could fix it since the GM's unfortunately didn't know what's up with the thing basically the problem with my game is that caves do not render (i.e. when I enter a cave all I see is game objects inside the cave and the skybox/day-night cycle.) My other issue is that most game objects for me are not selectable and I can't highlight them like they aren't there but I can see them (for example; One of the objects that I can't interact with is a wall it doesn't appear for me to highlight so I can't right click and possibly repair any damages that the wall could have sustained, but I can clearly see the object and if I go into it acts like a barrier like how it should.) Currently the only objects I AM capable of interacting with are carts both big and small, chests, doors, living players and NPC's, Banners, and the ground. any help would be appreciated will be posting pics if its not working ill post links from photobucket. 

Edited by shadowoftheapocalypse

wurm201403281135_1_zpsc57f08f4.jpg

This first Image is with me having my cursor over the downed tree my highlighter doesnt detect it.

wurm201403281135_zps381056d7.jpg

Obviously here i can clearly see the wall but i cant highlight it to do possible repairs.

wurm201403272238_1_zps2e0572a1.jpg

This is what it looks like being inside a cave close to the exit it generates objects inside the cave i can highlight cave walls and it shows whats outside but i cant sell the cave textures and yes I've verified re-download this game updated java and graphics card, and downgraded to see if it would fix also did graphic changes in settings.

wurm201403272238_zps0638267a.jpg

once again inside a cave and no I can't highlight that dead body to possibly get its pelt.

wurm201403272232_3_zps9d912cae.jpg

What a cave looks like from the outside

wurm201403272232_2_zps6376ba83.jpg

Doesn't detect the floor just the dirt underneath and also doesn't detect any part of the house except the door

This looks similar to http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/98232-missing-models-cursor-highlighting-issues-etc/#entry994353

Try disabling options in the compatabilty tab, such as Multidraw Support, VBO, FBO and GLSL shaders. Other people have found that either using an older version of graphics drivers or the latest Beta drivers helps (for radeon graphics cards).

Alright so updating to AMD's latest Catalyst Beta driver 14.3 fixed all of the issues If anyone has 14.1 that's where the problems occur thanks!