Sign in to follow this  
Sircrews

Future changes Brain storm

1. Was thinking what if someone put a wave simulator at edge of the ocean next to land like small waves crashing just to test if it would work nothing to fancy untill someone in that department was satisfied it would work also implement the sound of waves crashing on beach.

2. If the wave idea worked the second step it would be cool to have a storm factor implemented into the games graphics nothing over the top at first just get a feel for it. Like gale winds that will make ur boat go other way and also a skill gain from weathering the storm. Other player can avoid the storm if need be by the dark clouds that surround the area it is at. As well as weather on land like the worst living on the coast and the lest inland. Also weather damaged houses and buildings like lower skilled players who made a 10ql house would face a storm of 60ql and after storm a house wall would be damaged. And you would repair it. The stronger the storm the higher chance that a wall will be ripped off leading lower skilled players the opportunity to rebuild parts of there house for skill gain.

Needless to say the storm would keep you from falling asleep while waiting to make 1k of something lol   as well as would be pretty i have my graphics on as high as you can go and its already pretty i think you guys can incorporate this into the game.

3. Fighting style  is it possible to make a real time system like you click your mouse and it makes you swing your sword.

and you right click and it makes you block ive played new games that have this feature and it has same chance like Wurm has of hitting or missing depends on skill. But it is a bit more fun to actually control whenever your character swings his/her sword and blocks. Just throwing that out there.

4. With the fighting idea on number 3. I will ask is it possible to make fishing look more real? Like when you click to fish show you throwing the line out and it landing into the water with splash animation and actual fish jumping out of water literally not all the action in a text format.

5. add new species to game like whales for meat or tame for the Animals protection lovers, as well as cougars in trees,Mountain Goats, Ect new animals that fit into there said environment. Also animals that fly and you can tame like avatar lol hey nowadays it is possible.

Please Wurm workers and Rolf please continue to impress our imagination don't be afraid to explore the boundaries of a video game surpass the limitations of said technology   make this game into a masterpiece that the world will come to love like our small community does now. Please I ask that you consider theses small ideas and im sure there is more to come in the future thank you Wurm and Wurm team

3. Fighting style  is it possible to make a real time system like you click your mouse and it makes you swing your sword.

and you right click and it makes you block ive played new games that have this feature and it has same chance like Wurm has of hitting or missing depends on skill. But it is a bit more fun to actually control whenever your character swings his/her sword and blocks. Just throwing that out there.

Current game too lag to even properly battle sometimes.. or many times :| ...

• Like 1

We already have winds that change direction and storms that can actually strike you with lightning. So that's a start. They also added sharks. Another step in the right direction. Not too crazy about the latest patch though.

1. Was thinking what if someone put a wave simulator at edge of the ocean next to land like small waves crashing just to test if it would work nothing to fancy untill someone in that department was satisfied it would work also implement the sound of waves crashing on beach.

'creating' a wave simulator, is a lot of work in itself, that could introduce a lot of bugs, on a game that is already struggling. See elevation recently. 

2. If the wave idea worked the second step it would be cool to have a storm factor implemented into the games graphics nothing over the top at first just get a feel for it. Like gale winds that will make ur boat go other way

This already exists. We have rain, we have gale force winds (Yes, they are even called a gale ingame), and these winds will push your boat if you are trying to make precise movements, or slow you down dramatically if you go into them.

and also a skill gain from weathering the storm.

How would this not benefit players sitting afk in a moored boat?

Other player can avoid the storm if need be by the dark clouds that surround the area it is at. As well as weather on land like the worst living on the coast and the lest inland.

This is sounding more and more like more work for the devs, strain on the server, and on player's computers

Also weather damaged houses and buildings like lower skilled players who made a 10ql house would face a storm of 60ql and after storm a house wall would be damaged.

I'm sure everyone's eagre to have their property take even more damage.

And you would repair it. The stronger the storm the higher chance that a wall will be ripped off leading lower skilled players the opportunity to rebuild parts of there house for skill gain.

I read this as, the stronger the storm, the more likely your house will be broken open, allowing animals to escape your enclosure,  or people to steal them, even on freedom. Noobs have better ways to skill carpentry than dieing repeatedly to a hellhound because a storm broke their wall open.

Needless to say the storm would keep you from falling asleep while waiting to make 1k of something lol   as well as would be pretty i have my graphics on as high as you can go and its already pretty i think you guys can incorporate this into the game.

Many of the people I talk to struggle to run the game at a middle-ground scenario, and lag hard when fog comes. This would worsen the issue.

A combat revamp/overhaul is already in the Wurks.

4. With the fighting idea on number 3. I will ask is it possible to make fishing look more real? Like when you click to fish show you throwing the line out and it landing into the water with splash animation and actual fish jumping out of water literally not all the action in a text format.

5. add new species to game like whales for meat or tame for the Animals protection lovers, as well as cougars in trees,Mountain Goats, Ect new animals that fit into there said environment. Also animals that fly and you can tame like avatar lol hey nowadays it is possible.

Wat?

Please Wurm workers and Rolf please continue to impress our imagination don't be afraid to explore the boundaries of a video game surpass the limitations of said technology   make this game into a masterpiece that the world will come to love like our small community does now. Please I ask that you consider theses small ideas and im sure there is more to come in the future thank you Wurm and Wurm team

4:45am so I just replied in the post.