Sign in to follow this  
Noble

Implementation of Top Hats

Title says it all. Imagine roaming, pvping, and hunting in a top hat. Nuff said.

• Like 9

i like this idea +1 should use cloth tailoring.

Do you comprehend the philosophical and historical foundations of the word top and how it pertains to us in this perhaps meaningless world? And furthermore how it pertains to the top hat and its necessity to be implemented in this game? I know all suggestions are reviewed by top, upper level echelon wurm devs and I plead you to reconsider--to support my view that top hats should be added. 

Edited by Noble

+1 for more hat types.

make them cloth tailors work

yeah a cowboy hat would be a cool thing to have too and they should be made from pelts which would give another use for a mainly thrown away item and maybe improved like leather working as both are a butchered resource

-1 there is nothing top about a hat.

Tophats are all. Tophats are life

This isn't [that weird metal and wood contraption world of Victoria era English civilisation - (I can't remember the name because Sara is talking that awful language on Skype) ].

Edit: This isn't a Steampunk world. /Edit.

More to the point, top hats don't fit into a medieval era, would be immersion breaking and if you cite Christmas hate, those at least are an MMO tradition and part of marketing. 

Edited by Jenshiye
  • Like 1

I'd like more social items in wurm in general - every wearable is just armor (ok cloth is terrible armor but its armor) would like to see some non combat outfits and items for around town socializing +1

I'd like more social items in wurm in general - every wearable is just armor (ok cloth is terrible armor but its armor) would like to see some non combat outfits and items for around town socializing +1

Too many other core things to the game that we need.

Less new meshes and textures to create lag.

This is not Second Life.

Doesnt seem fitting with the time wurm is in. -1.