Sign in to follow this  
Eyesgood

Publish Rare Item Details

HONKA HONKA *honking the greenhorns*

+1, not being able to know whether or not things are buggy is annoying and it serves no purpose. Exploration is pointless when you won't even know if the results you are seeing are the truth or make-believe.

• Like 1

+1 to know what can turn rare

Anything can turn rare except walls/mine doors and plantable things. 

Anything can turn rare except walls/mine doors and plantable things. 

BSBs and signs can turn rare IIRC.

mine doors can turn rare. But upon attach it become normal mine door :/ ...

Added info of rare containers vs lockpicking on lockpicking page. Check the discussion tab for the record results.

Edited by rosedragon

Added info of rare containers vs lockpicking on lockpicking page. Check the discussion tab for the record results.

This reminds me the question about how hard could be lockpicking a 90QL rare lock on a 90QL rare knarr.

• Like 1

This reminds me the question about how hard could be lockpicking a 90QL rare lock on a 90QL rare knarr.

nothing hard enough for someone who want rare knarr :P .

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1

+1, should be done. the only ppl who will complain are the ones trying to overcharge for rares that dont do anything anyway....

I have even seen a rare stump.

I have a rare bell tower. It turned rare imping it. I cannot say if the sound got better with it being rare or not as the sound gets better as you imp it. It also does not glow. If I never examined it after the rare roll, I never would have known it was rare.

Large and small crates, small barrels, and buckets go rare. I have made each of these. They have no special properties except they glow.

EDIT: Added to.

Edited by Audrel

I have even seen a rare stump.

I have a rare bell tower. It turned rare imping it. I cannot say if the sound got better with it being rare or not as the sound gets better as you imp it. It also does not glow. If I never examined it after the rare roll, I never would have known it was rare.

Large and small crates, small barrels, and buckets go rare. I have made each of these. They have no special properties except they glow.

EDIT: Added to.

Have you tried harvesting mapples with the rare bucket?

Have you tried harvesting mapples with the rare bucket?

No, and I gave it away. I shall try to make another! I bet it +1s the sap.

Publish the full list of items that can be rare.  Along with each item, explain what property of the item is changed and by how much (for each rarity level) so that players can know the true benefit of rare items.

+1

And of course you will get -1's from everyone that makes a living off rare items :)  I find that so funny

False, on making a living, and False on finding it funny, you were annoyed by the -1's admit it.

I make a living working in real life, and buy my silver off the shop thanks. I don't sell stuff I make, and my merchant has the stuff on it that I intended on discarding.

My -1 is to maintain the discovery and mystery that we live in, if we knew everything, it would suck big donkey reproducers. I don't want to know everything, and I believe no one should no everything. Stuff should be found.

• Like 3

False, on making a living, and False on finding it funny, you were annoyed by the -1's admit it.

I make a living working in real life, and buy my silver off the shop thanks. I don't sell stuff I make, and my merchant has the stuff on it that I intended on discarding.

My -1 is to maintain the discovery and mystery that we live in, if we knew everything, it would suck big donkey reproducers. I don't want to know everything, and I believe no one should no everything. Stuff should be found.

You can always ignore the info given, but the rest of the community would apreciate the information, in order to be able to asses what they are creating/buying/selling.

Also, you are probably too young and naive to really understand how the wheels turn in Wurm, untill official info is given on how something works, players are unable to know if it is indeed working as intended.  In fact I would bet my house over an olive that there IS something still broken regarding rares, but no one still knows it, because no one knows exactly how all rares work.

PS: You can go find out about how things work on your own, no need to try and drag us all into the same pit of ignorance.

• Like 3

I made a rare campfire once. I kept it burning for a while, then it left me a rare ash.

I made a rare campfire once. I kept it burning for a while, then it left me a rare ash.

"a"?

Only one rare ash?

In my opinion, this is what the wiki is far. We discover the effect and post it up and (if people seek the information) they can have their spoilers.

• Like 2