Sign in to follow this  
Tuhljin

Drag toolbelt item to crafting window

The crafting window saves a lot of time but it can be a bit of a hassle trying to find the right tool to drag into the slot to do the job you need to do. This could be alleviated significantly for those of us who have our toolbelts set up by letting us drag an item on the toolbelt directly to a slot in the crafting window. (Of course, this wouldn't remove the tool from the belt; it's just a convenient way to add it to the slot.)

Toolbelt+craft window Suggestion #68123

+1 again

Edited by silakka

This is currently possible via keybinds. I use it all the time.

bind <key> add_to_crafting_window

Then just hover your mouse over the item in your toolbelt that you want to add to the crafting window, and press the desired key.

nice add - a detect if tool is in inventory to effect would be nice (yes I know it would be allot of work I just said it would be nice)

+1

This is currently possible via keybinds. I use it all the time.

bind <key> add_to_crafting_window

Then just hover your mouse over the item in your toolbelt that you want to add to the crafting window, and press the desired key.

Good to know, and I'll try it out myself later I'm sure, but until there's a proper keybinding interface, that's more of an advanced option. New players would have no idea and would just try to drag it like you do with everything else.