Sign in to follow this  
Coren

A Community for Wurm Online Role Players

Seeing that there has been a recent influx of people wanting to RP in wurm and those wishing to learn how to RP, I figured it would be a good idea to establish some type community forum where we can all get together. Currently it is hard to establish any type of RP with lack of community and with everyone people spread out over the servers. It is my hopes that this new page will bring us closer together and allow RP to finally pick up in this game. Please visit http://roleplaywurm.enjin.com/home and tell me what you think and hopefully you feel that this would be helpful too. Here is a snid bit of what I put up on the page:

I created this website in efforts to host a community of role players in Wurm Online. I hope that it allows role playing in Wurm to become more accessible and allows us create friendships and stories that will stay with us for years to come.

Role playing in Wurm Online seems sporadic and hard to find in its current state. My goal for this site is to allow anyone access into the world of role playing by knowing who is out there and what groups and servers to join. Character backgrounds, story lines, Wurm lore, and group recruitment would be some of the primary functions of this page while also serving as a central forum for general conversation about role playing and the Wurm game away from the Wurm Online Forums.

I hope that others agree that a central community is needed for Wurm Online. Instead of being separated by servers we can connect and collaborate together over a central point to make meetings in game more easier. If others wish to help me administer this site, please ask to do so and state how you can help this community better itself.

Thank you for reading and hopefully together we can make a successful community for role players in Wurm Online.

Edited by Coren

I will look it up as my town does limited RP (we don't do it 100% of the time as it would be strange game mechanics wise)

Thanks! Yeah, you can't really rp all the time. It's nice to get to know everyone ooc as well. Do you guys rp in local or in you village tab?

Edited the OP to reflect a working link. We are still trying to get the page started and have a good community building on Serenity. If you are interested in writing and storylines, look us up!