Sign in to follow this  
Hussars

Fan of Bitcoin in the US? IRS Has a new update...

Edited by Ayes

Since my deed has a (very small) real world value since it was bought with virtual currency, I should maybe go down to the county clerk's office and enroll it on the docket as real estate and pay property tax as well. Right. Moving on. Oh, I just thought more before I hit post. This means I would also need an escrow account and an accountant because I surely cannot keep track of all the coppers I spend here and there and when, nor the few that trickle in here and there and when to possibly be able to compute their fair value at the time they were received. I sure hope I don't go to prison for selling corpses to my token.

Ah, you have to love the IRS - in a sick and twisted sort of way.

Taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer. Taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer. Taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer taxpayer.

This was fun to read, and remind me of some cyberpunk short stories.