Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Demonocracy of Ebonaura (Dark Spirits)

ECFeB9b.jpg

Edited by Puertorro
  • Like 3

Bump!! Come join an amazing experience of building a grand kingdom from the ground up! Meet new people and work together in a large group to achieve insanely lofty goals. 

• Like 2

Best of luck to these guys, hope you bring a fun new pvp  group to chaos :)

Libila calls your name!  Come join the darkness that will cover all of Chaos and dim the White Light!!!

Looking forwards to having a new formidable force on the map, im looking forwards to the battles between us and the new PMK. Good bunch of guys, and the best of luck to you.

• Like 1

Libila calls your name!  Come join the darkness that will cover all of Chaos and dim the White Light!!!

Some of us are trying to join..  need a application and have been Pending Staff Approval to message board 46 hours and counting :)

We are growing everyday.  Come join the new force in Chaos that will put Libila back in her rightful place of dominance over the land.

If you have had any curiosity about chaos but are a freedomer at heart, then now is the best time to make the move and see what chaos is really about. If you want to join the grand construction of our capital city, send me a pm! 

Good Luck, will you be doing a video series on this I would be very interesting in seeing it ?

EDIT: Just watched the finale, sad to see you guys are done recording you guys are the reason I didn't quit wurm your videos taught me alot, and provided countless inspirations for me. Maybe one day I'll get bored of Elevation and come play on chaos for a bit :P Overall sad to see you guys quit making the series but excited to see what you'll do on chaos! Keep up the good work !

Edited by thekraken

You guys have a video series on Wurm? Sounds good.

You hear voices in your head... Libila is calling!  Come join us!

Come join a growing community with friendly people.  Everyone's voice counts in our demonocracy.  What are you waiting for?  Come be part of history!

Soon, we are currently recruiting to form a strong community and then found it with good amount of players.

Want to be part of something building from the ground up?  Join this group of BLers and be part of Chaos History.

Join Libila and a strong community to transform Chaos!