blayze

Should disintegrate break reinforced tiles

Should disintegrate break reinforced tiles  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Should disintegrate break reinforced tiles

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but not with the chances that are going in

We have a mine to our deed thats what i mean i dont like safe mines at all that are stupid imo.

Edited by mrgbgbo

We have a mine to our deed thats what i meen i dont like safe mines at all that is stupid imo.

If they go out of it they'd be trapped inside the dirt walls. I really don't see the issue.

It seems to me that all anyone is worried about is the looting, not the pvp. So here is my unwelcome and unpopular suggestion. Stop allowing looting. If you want to fight then fight, but make the looting against the game mechanics like the other freedom servers. No one will like this idea because it is the loot you are looking to get, not the pvp. It is the loot that has upset the Wurm communities, not the pvp.

It seems to me that all anyone is worried about is the looting, not the pvp. So here is my unwelcome and unpopular suggestion. Stop allowing looting. If you want to fight then fight, but make the looting against the game mechanics like the other freedom servers. No one will like this idea because it is the loot you are looking to get, not the pvp. It is the loot that has upset the Wurm communities, not the pvp.

I like icing on my cake, don't you? PvP is fun but the reward makes it sweeter

Not sure if it has been said, Strongwall cast on an open mine tile with reinforcements collapses the tile.  Did not think this worked before, had a person ask me to collapse and saw they had reiforcements and said they were SOL but I would try anyway and it collapsed.

Just FYI.

I like icing on my cake, don't you? PvP is fun but the reward makes it sweeter

I like icing on my cake too. But if you read all the complaining in the forums, it seems many players want to be able to lot others then cry when they get looted.

Looting others when they are fighting you is one thing.....which btw you guys seem to do the least for a PvP server.

Waiting until they are gone and Looting when no one is around is just dumb as hell and is why Wurm will never succeed.

Well when I have my cake I suppose someone else can eat it too? It hurts getting looted, but its silly to want full looting, as long as its not oneself.

I win some and I lose some but its all the same to me.

Edited by Enzius

I never used the spell before , but if it removes a rock wall or 50 stones in one cast I will now.

Cast time is 60 seconds and says will not work on braced/supported walls, I have it saved on computer from year ago.

If it removes 50 rock shards will it do the same to a vein?

And you don't think the stuff will be moved between the drains?

I don't care about removing reinforced walls, what I do care about is loot being 100% safe.

There should always be a opening (minedoor), a regular rock wall or even better, a vein.

Something that makes it possible to get in.

On PvP servers. Not PvE. No deed should be able to be broken into here. They should not be able to be breached in any way where sections of it have been secured. You can't pick anything up on PvE if you break into a mine. Why need to break in? Why even be possible to break in? If they (the devs) can do this on PvP and leave it off PvE, +1. If not, -1.

I think its a good change. It is very easy to reinforce a wall it should not be impossible to remove. I think you should be able to remove reinforcement without the use of magic. It makes sense that if you built a dirt wall or reinforced mine wall using regular tools, that it could be unbuilt using common tools. If you made a mine to access your deed, the enemy could also access your deed through it. I like the idea of a deed being able to have a vault, With limited capacity,say that of a small cart. Limit one per deed and difficult to build,requiring all trades and high magic. Some properties that would make sense, its not accessible with enemy in local. As long as the deed stands, it is invulnerable to the enemy. With the deed disbanded it becomes vulnerable, requiring some amount of time magic and damage to break into. Once broken it decays out as with everything, and cannot be relocked. When compromised,it broadcasts the inclement and attackers,the same as deaths are broadcast. I think this would encourage pvp battles, while safe guarding it from common thievery.

On deed safe mines were fine. drain deed till it's disbanded and plant deed on top of the safemine and mine in.

Disintegrate on off deed tiles is ok with me.

+1

A player can put many day or weeks or more of game play mineing to locate an unexposed gold or silver vien and then to develop it (forge, wood, cart and so on).  Now you let anyplace with a MAg to beable to brake in and mine out all your hard work.  If you will not let us reinforce to protect our work then allow mini under ground deeds (stacking a claim on a vien) for a small fee and maint fee.  Otherwise it will become expose the vien and mine it out haul it to deed and let it slowly dissapear in a BSB.

How is a reinforced mine any different than an enclosure really?

It has a fence of reinforced walls ( walls ) and a mine door ( house )

Errr...nope?

The problem was that the mine had no door, it was completely surrounded by reinforced tiles, no way in.

On PvP servers. Not PvE. No deed should be able to be broken into here. They should not be able to be breached in any way where sections of it have been secured. You can't pick anything up on PvE if you break into a mine. Why need to break in? Why even be possible to break in? If they (the devs) can do this on PvP and leave it off PvE, +1. If not, -1.

Yes, I was refering to pvp. :)

I voted yes as i also agree nothing should be 100% safe.

On the other hand though, Rolf needs to make changes like this clear instead of throwing it into a patch no one even knew about.

On the other hand the game shouldn't be made that you can't sleep at night because your 1000€+ deed and items can be completely looted while you do.

PvP is crap, and was just made crappier, wouldn't touch a PvP server with a mile long pole.

Too bad that the PvP crap always pollutes the PvE servers that were happy as it was.

• Like 1

On the other hand the game shouldn't be made that you can't sleep at night because your 1000€+ deed and items can be completely looted while you do.

PvP is crap, and was just made crappier, wouldn't touch a PvP server with a mile long pole.

Too bad that the PvP crap always pollutes the PvE servers that were happy as it was.

I sitll don't get why Rolf force game mechanics that force you to be on your deed, with your plate and sword protecting your property 24/7.

That by no means a way to increase the playerbase nor make happy players.

I can agree that there should be a way, but the way should have been fixed a long long time ago so players would not be planning deeds around something they were informed the opposite.

Its to bad how things went down though as it could have been handled better and not have caused this issue in the first place.

Yes for both PvP and freedom (mostly freedom for me). It's so easy to reinforce, there should be an equally easy way to remove the reinforcement. My neighbor reinforced most of the mine, but changed his mind and the mine is now open to the public. Both he and me would be ok with a new entrance to that mine from my deed, but the reinforced tiles are in my perimeter. I'd have to waste a bunch of silver just to buy the tiles to remove it as mayor, or to find a tile not in my perimeter that I waste 5s dropping a deed on. +1 to being able to do and undo everything in wurm.

I mined out all my silver tiles a long time ago grinding but the neighbors still have some behind a couple reinforcements!

Yes, I was refering to pvp. :)

Thanks for clarification. :-)

Voted no, it is a problem having vaults, but give a pvp only underground siege machine to do the job.