Sign in to follow this  
Pinky

Presents Please bring them back

Presents have been taken out of the game presumably bc people used them to hoard items.  I am suggesting we need this kind of storage and gift giving system, with the following tweaks:

1. Let presents spring open after one or two months.  If someone then stores something in there like a pelt (which we cannot store in a bsb), they will have to rewrap it every six to ten weeks.  The wrapping should decay and disappear when it has taken enough damage.

2. People can only make one present per day so a cool down period applies.

I really would love to give some items to my friends and leave it as a surprise while they are offline, not having presents any more really sucks.

Thanks.

Edited by Pinky
  • Like 2

1ql woodscrap = 1ql present = would decay in 2-3days.

Then people wouldnt exploit it, and use it for the right purpose : )

• Like 1

Personally, I still have yet to see why wrapping pelts, whetstones, ect is "game breaking"

But wtv, I've got better ways now. Still, +1 just because wrapping skill was fun. 0_o

• Like 3

Personally, I still have yet to see why wrapping pelts, whetstones, ect is "game breaking"

This. Among other things.

c3d0981ae770f926eedf4eda7505b006.jpeg

it wasnt removed because of hoarding from what i heard. I heard it had to do with the coin exploit.

• Like 1

There was nothing wrong with the way it worked in the first place.....

I used to store some high QL pelts - if thats wrong ? then let us BSB them just like animal parts and Furs.

I also used to wrap Rare Mats (when i got them) for use later ....but we can't BSB or store them anyother way....was that game breaking ?

Realy i don't see why this was taken out.....the only thing i could find from the guys at Wurm was " it was removed cus it was being used not in the way

it was intened" ....what a pile.

Anyway.....if we are forced to make Storage Alt's then so be it.....but i would realy like to see this return.

IF there was some sort of Coin Exploit then just fix it.....don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

• Like 1

I used wrapping to save rare mats and destroy noob tools. Kinda pissed they removed it

• Like 1

Yes, please! I actually like the idea of the wrapping decaying after a time, too. +1

-1 here is what should happen......you wrap and give that day and only that day or what ever is inside goes poof. ;)