Sign in to follow this  
Kammerz

Hand Mirror / Hair Comb / Razor

Hi Wurmies!

It's been a whole week and I've still been grumbling and groaning at the sight of my 'then' joke appearance - only to realise I can only use the hand mirror once .... *glad I didn't choose bald.. *

Not that being bald is a bad thing ... *coughs*

Why is it that Wurm Online has decided to distance itself from custom character creation or change of appearance? In every game, we aspire to look the best, better than the dude that lives across the lake!

My suggestions are:

1. Either allow the re-creation of the hand mirror through crafting
  2. If the whole change of complexion and colour is unrealistic then maybe an addition of hair comb to only allow those features that can be changed in reality, such as hair/facial hair

I hear people are creating alts just to get around it and pass the hand mirror on to change appearances. Shows there is a demand for this suggestion! It seems like a quick addition.

Devs please add! <3

• Like 1

Make Hand mirror a trader item for 5 or 10 silver imo.

Also Remove the ability to make alts to get them by making so you have to choose how you look on GV before going to a "real" server.

• Like 2

Also Remove the ability to make alts to get them by making so you have to choose how you look on GV before going to a "real" server.

Remove that feature after I've done it. I don't want to look like a bearded old man until they make changes :( Lol

Also Remove the ability to make alts to get them by making so you have to choose how you look on GV before going to a "real" server

This so needs to be done at some point.

• Like 1

seems like a easy enough item to add - however I would add a time lock to it to stop rapid changes to players or server spam