Sign in to follow this  
skyefox

Flowering Fruit Trees

To the Graphics Team . . . .

What a great surprise to log into spring and see all the fruit trees in bloom.  Great job people :)

(Many pluses)

Skyefox

Mayor: Albia Estates

• Like 6

It's been a while since I've stopped dead in my tracks and thought 'Oh wow!', but the fruit trees had me doing that last night.  I still can't decide which one I like the best.  

Makes me wish I could relog into my real life hometown and see the same blossoms.  Sooo tired of snow.

Happy first day of Spring!

always nice to see surprise updates added, like the floral tree textures.

Indeed! Great job on the flowering fruit trees, graphics team. It was the first thing I noticed when I logged on and then my neighbor and I went around looking for all the orchards, commenting how great they looked. Spring always felt like spring on Wurm, but now it REALLY does :)

Graphics in Wurm are outstanding and getting even better.

I agree. The tree graphics are superb and the detail of the blossom is excellent even when close up- makes me dream of being in warmer climes.

Many congratulations to the Graphics Team.

/bows

Good job on them for sure and if you are looking for something to do next the maple tree needs some love at least the fall texture and it would be nice to have a single tile tree to have a good canopy like the oak does :)

i like the new trees i wish the cherry and apple where a little more correct they both have WAY to much green in them 

Meh bloody gfx artists making me rethink my war upon the fruit trees. :P

Love the blossoming all around!

(Yeah Klaa, the reward for not taking down eveything fruit-tree like, maybe they will be allowed a place under the sun a bit more now  ;) )

Edited by Kianga

Things like lavender, the look and movement of grass, and animation of walking deer and horses, actually bests any MMO out there. 

Fruit trees look great, any news on when hedges finally will get a decent graphics? I believe they have been in-game for almost 2 years now.

Only reason people make them now are because they maintenance-free and can block large areas with little effort. (Yes, make them decay dammit like any other item in Wurm)

Oelanders are quite interesting now, looks like something from a chinese royal garden.

+1 for the new rocks on dirt/grass aswell ;)