Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online Special Edition Drangon Fang Mountain Tunnel Project

Here is a tour through the new tunnel project Gumbo and a few other have been working on.

Enjoy :)

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO4SdGMF-x4&feature=youtu.be

Wurm Online Playlist

• Like 12

That is a very long tunnel.

Gumbo best be posting stats on it :P

and it is a secret project. Even me not knowing it existence for... so.. long..

"Stats? We don't need no stinking stats... We don't got no stinking stats!"

Seriously, I don't got many. Kinda went for it and hoped for the best. I think like 500+ beams used and about 130 torches made. Never counted the tiles mined.

We did work it from both sides. On the east side mining west at first, the long straight part.

From the FM side, needed to weasel a way to clear rock, but once there, it was pretty good, until we hit an old tunnel way above on the SE area of A Horror Film deed. Couldn't climb up or see the tunnel so was unable to Strongwall anywhere. Had to back track a long way and make the route on the west side of that deed and hope to find a way passed on it's north side.

Figuring out the height difference was only a matter of adding up all the slopes from both entrances to the base of Freedom Harbour deed. The difference between the two counts (1701) was divided by 20. That meant that 85 tiles would have to be mined down to match them up. Worked perfect.

Wanted to say thanks to Milosanx for the great video of the tunnel. It was really nice of you to do.

:)

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 1

Not sure what people you mean. Deed is on the map, on the first ring of DF, south side.

Not sure what people you mean. Deed is on the map, on the first ring of DF, south side.

oh I though that dispute we gone through together :P . Deed on map is a horror film xD

Also milo, your videos getting better and looks more pro ;) .

Edited by rosedragon

May I ask how long the project in all took?

On and off for at least a year. Definitely took big breaks from it. When the first blocked spot was hit, I sat back and had to think about things. Tried small back tracks to find a way passed, but never did. Finally decided to backtrack far and go north of A Horror Film.

Edited by Gumbo
  • Like 1

Oh crap Film.. thanks for the correction.. will up date my post so others don't get confused